Teething c biological point of view - absolutely normal physiological process , without which it can not do any one person.This process is laid down in each of us by nature.
Over a lifetime of natural teeth in humans is 2 generations : generation of baby teeth and permanent generation.
Baby teeth are cut at the very early stages of our lives, even in infancy.As a rule, we do not remember the process.But children as early teething causes much suffering.The young mothers when their babies teething, there are many problems.
first teeth in children tend to erupt, starting from 6-8 months .Full-generation dairy formation of teeth is usually completed in 3 years.Milk teeth, not as adults 32 and just 20.
How to determine that the child begins to erupt tooth?Indeed, in many early age, children still can not tell you what is happening to them.To do this, there are a number of features (symptoms).
See also: How many baby teeth in a child?
symptoms of teething baby
Pay attention to the following features.That they will tell you that the process of eruption of milk teeth started.
- excessive salivation.Child, unlike adults, can not yet control the process of salivation, so it is easy to determine.
- active chewing movements, often enough.So the child wants to get rid of itching in the gums (tooth has already cut).
- Poor sleep, excessive moodiness, tearfulness.It felt unusual condition for a child, it is often at this time is very painful!
- redness and swelling of the gums.The normal physiological process for each child.
- Decreased appetite, vanity during feeding.Again, because of the pain in her mouth baby.
- wet cough.This symptom is very related to the first - with increased salivation in children.
- Fever.It is due to small changes in the body associated with the eruption Zubikov.Normally above 37,8 ° C, it is lying.
- irritation on the face of a rash or redness.A symptom closely associated with salivation.
- diarrhea.This is not a common symptom, but can also be triggered by just teething.
- cold.Typically, this heavy watery nasal passages, which lasts no more than 5 days.
It signs that speak of the normal process of the formation of milk teeth.
Teething for some babies can wear a particularly painful and problematic nature.The child may refuse to eat, sleep poorly or often wake up at night, become nervous and restless.In extreme cases, children may have complications on the background of teething.For example, the development of a particular infection.If the baby when teething, appears vomiting, coughing and other nonspecific symptoms, sure to consult your doctor!
young mothers should know that boys teeth usually erupt later than girls.
Milk teeth, on average, must get out as early as 3 years.Starting from 5-6 years, they gradually change the constant.The process of change of teeth is not as painful as the eruption of primary teeth.Baby tooth falls out, and in its place a real tooth erupt that a person will be permanently until old age.
How to help a child during teething - read about it in the article eruption of primary teeth in children.
Teething wisdom symptoms
and adult teething process does not shy away from. In some cases, a person may not be cut all the permanent teeth and milk drop.So after 20 years, they are actively erupting in adults.
to 18 years in adults of 28 tooth, but a man of 32, so write in all medical references.The last four teeth erupt at a mature age, they are called "wisdom teeth."
process of teething wisdom usually between the ages of 18 years.But someone they are not and 35, someone they appear in part, somebody not ever grow.
way, wisdom teeth, as well as milk teeth in children, deliver some troubles adults.However, this is all very individually.
symptoms of teething wisdom adults usually are:
- aching pain.
- pain during swallowing.Typically, this symptom indicates inflammation of the gums in the place where the wisdom tooth is cut.
- Redness and swelling of the gums.
- feeling that hurts the ear.
- feeling that hurts the whole jaw.
- You may feel a swollen gums tooth that can not independently penetrate.In this case, if it sits there for a long time, you need to seek help from a doctor.
- increase or inflammation of the lymph nodes under the jaw.
In some symptoms similar to the symptoms of eruption of primary teeth in children.
See also: teething gels: reviews
In any case, the wisdom tooth erupt if you have, or milk teeth (and permanent tooth) your child, be very careful.After all, in the normal course of things should take place is not so bad.If you notice that there is cause for concern, be sure to consult a doctor.Only he will help in time to stop the unpleasant complications associated with the development and teething.Independently, you can not do anything, but only worsen the situation.