guava is one of those plants growing process which does not require much effort.
interesting fact that guava is another less common name.She called the guava.
guava actually the name of the genus, which includes guava.
guava or guava, as it is called, refers to the myrtle plants.Natural, natural habitat favorable to the growth and development of guava are in tropical America (it's middle and southern parts).On the other tropical and subtropical areas guava pretty widely cultivated.
- guava guava is a tree or shrub.Young shoots are characteristic of its four plants face.Guava foliage resembles in form an ellipse.It is extended in length and is from seven to fifteen centimeters, and the width may be from three to seven centimeters.
- Steel plate is equipped with light guns at the bottom and the top surface of the leaf is smooth and looks and feels.On the visible bulging veins of the leaves.
- In the flowering period can observe the emergence of single or collected for two - three copies
- guava fruit on top is covered with thick green peel.It protects it from external damage.The length of the fruit can be up to twelve centimeters.They are elongated and similar in shape to a pear.That is why the form of so called pear.
- guava fruit pulp may be white, pink or yellow.It is very aromatic and pleasant taste.
used this plant as an ornamental decoration and additions to interior decoration of houses and apartments.
guava will look great in single crop, or in combination with other vegetation.
guava it is possible to apply and to implement pans in landscape design.Outdoors it is also a pretty not bad to take root and settle down.However, the plant is not perezimuet in the harsh climate of our country, therefore, as a rule, Guavas used only as a houseplant.
- guava seeds simply provide excellent results in terms of germination.However, during prolonged storage of the good quality may deteriorate.It is best to use only seeds that collected, so to speak immediately after harvest in the crop.
- Guavas can be planted and cuttings.However, they are well passed the period of establishment, it is important to provide them with decent conditions.And above all it is about the temperature of the air.The latter should not be less than twenty-plus or better, and all, plus twenty-five degrees.A high level of humidity is also not unimportant factor.
- soil mixture can be prepared from humus, sand, turf ground.The components are taken in equal proportions and thoroughly mixed.Then over time, the composition of the soil and can be heavier.
- for planting in the home would be the best guava waterfront.The fact that it blooms profusely pretty small pretty white flowers.
- main plus guava coastal its samoopylyaemosti.And this is an important condition for houseplants.
guava guava is very fond of sunlight, then there is a good illumination it is necessary.
provide temperature regime of not less than twenty degrees.
On hot summer days would be nice to make landing on the balcony for ventilation.However, it should be remembered that the plant does not tolerate drafts.
Watering should be very, very abundant and held on as the topsoil dries.Accordingly, the need for irrigation is determined by yourself.
In winter, watering is greatly reduced, because the plant needs a rest.
feed fertilizer is better periodically at monthly intervals.
Loves guava dressing of slurry.Just not a very bad impact on the growth and development of plants, mineral fertilizers.Well if they are readily soluble in water.By purchasing such fertilizers, you are guaranteed to get a good result in terms of mastering their root system guava.
Watch the structural condition of the plant.
Overall guava cultivation - it is not too difficult job, besides, and very grateful from the plant.A good adaptation, fast growth, development, ordinary, pretty standard requirements for care - that the list of advantages that are worth noting regarding the cultivation of guava.
- Exotic fruits: photo and name
- How to eat fruit?
- nods like eating?