exquisite, mysterious flower Eustoma ( Lisianthus) translated as gentle Irish Rose, field bell.It is a plant from Central America, Mexico and the warm Caribbean islands .
Lisianthus literally conquered all the delicate flowers in different shades (all colors and are countless - from lavender, pale blue, pink to white, with satin petals), flowering, which lasts for several months.At the height of lisianthus plants reach 50-70 cm. There are undersized - up to 30 cm, which are suitable for planting in pots at home.
Growing eustomy home
If you decide to breed eustomy at home, the first thing you need to do - to choose for her a comfortable place - the plant is recommended to bright ambient light.
It is not like when it is very hot, as heat is actually negates all bloom, so do not carry it out and do not place in the sun, especially in July and August.In winter, a lot of light is quite acceptable.Hibernates it at 10 ° C.
Eustoma: planting and care at home
- eustomy land for planting ca
- If you have bought a flowering plant, the dressing of this plant is not required.
- very important to know: not use growth promoters seed , it will destroy the plant.
- If you want to enjoy the summer flowering plant, the seeds are best to plant in November and December.For planting suitable plastic molds from sweets or disposable cups.Seeds of eustoma (usually sold in the form of granules) are displayed on the surface of moist soil, spray, cover with plastic wrap or glass and put in a warm place (where the temperature is + 25-28 ° C).To prevent mold, our greenhouse must be periodically open and ventilate the seedlings, as well as ensure that the land does not dry up.
- In the process of cultivating this flower you will need patience, as sometimes Eustoma long slow their growth, stops at one place.So it increases the root system.If the seeds did not germinate, it is possible to pierce granulki seeds, thereby helping them to germinate.
- Ten days later, the first shoots to appear, and when the leaves unfold, molds can pull out of the greenhouse and put under the lamp.The lamp is recommended to have a distance of no more than 25 cm above the seedlings.And now, they appear the first leaves!If seed has risen, it is not necessary to worry, it will grow and cling to life.
- As soon as the two pairs of leaves, begin to dive into individual bowls.Transplanted plants only when they reach 15 cm in height.It must be remembered that in eustomy small fibrous root system, so transplant plants produce the most carefully .Violation of the root system can cause death received plots.
- Aust can be directly planted in open ground, but if this is not possible, it is quite suitable conventional pot volume of 2-2.5 liters.There will fit three plants.
- During the period of growth is better to put a flower in a bright place.And the care is watering (use warm water, but do not moisten the leaves and be sure to make good drainage), and do not forget about fertilization.
Secrets flowering eustomy
- After watering eustomy it is necessary to drain water from the tray.
- For good flowering plant is better to put in a cool, well-ventilated room.
- Once pests have seen, immediately treat the plant to prevent the spread to other plants.
Eustoma: diseases and pests
As regards pests, the Lisianthus are very sensitive to mycetophilidae, distributors fungal diseases, the so-called Fusarium wilt, to botrytis, powdery mildew present.It manifests itself in the form of a white powdery coating, both on sheets, and on new growth, contribute to its appearance of high humidity and low temperature.
As they say, better to prevent than to treat.Therefore, in the process of cultivation must be periodically carry out preventive spraying of drugs against diseases.But if you find pests, treat the plant as soon as possible to prevent them from spreading.To combat use drugs such as Topsin, saprolite .Sprinkle 2-3 different drugs.
eustomy main pests are whiteflies, mites, miners, slugs, aphids.Against these pests best drugs - konfidor, Mospilan, Fitoverm .
Nothing complicated in the process of planting and caring for seedlings such a fragile and delicate flower is not the main thing to remember some details related to its germination and growth, and you, of course, will grow it at home!You get an incredible experience, it is very interesting and exciting process.And when the flower will please you tender flowering, you can not give it up ever.
Eustoma is perfect for decorating the porch, the interior of an apartment or house , its colors do not fade for a long time and a little reminiscent of the cloud, but it will be a color you choose.
See also: How vyrastiteustomu seed?
beauty next to you, let her into your world!
Especially for LadySpecial.ru - Lara