evergreen shrub, its shape reminiscent of a small bush - a handsome hibiscus.There are many varieties spectacular and beautiful hibiscus, but the most famous views for growing at home is Chinese rose .
Hibiscus can please simple, semi-double or double flowers.They can reach a diameter of 16 cm and have very different color.Handsome hibiscus blooms from early spring to late autumn.If you follow the rules of care for him at home, it can bloom all year round.To enjoy this miracle, we only know the features and how to care for them.
Hibiscus.Terms of care
Hibiscus - quite undemanding plant , it feels very good in a normal city apartment.He does not like sudden changes in temperature.For him, it is important to maintain a constant temperature.In winter the temperature should not fall below 12 0C.As the temperature decreases the amount of watering should be reduced.
- If the home is warm and dry air, hibiscus be sprayed with water.
- Hibiscus need good lighting.He likes to box, located on the so
- In the spring and summer months, it is desirable to water the hibiscus frequently and abundantly, and to make the fresh air.In winter, watering should be reduced, but the land should not be dry.
- For indoor hibiscus is perfect planter.
- main condition for proper care of hibiscus - ensuring good drainage. suitable ground who can provide it is Seramis granulate.
- If hibiscus blossoms are not, you need to feed it nitrogen, potash and phosphate fertilizers, designed specifically for flowering plants.These fertilizers contain a part of the necessary elements that could provide the necessary materials for the hibiscus bloom.
- for normal growth it needs enough space, as the plant reaches quite large.
As transplanted hibiscus at home?
- Young hibiscus advisable to repot every year.Upon reaching 10 years of transplant enough to hold every 4 years. Mature plants can not be transplanted , enough for them to replace the top layer of soil by adding charcoal.This dried shoots and leaves are removed.
- Hibiscus need to be transplanted at a moment when the roots are strong braided clod.It is best to transplant in early spring flowers mixed in a ratio of 1: 1: 2 humus, leaf and clay-turf ground, you can add sand.
- To enhance the growth of young shoots, where it will grow new buds, a small amount of roots during transplanting can be cut.Once transplanted hibiscus, cut the branches, so they have less to 1/3 of the original length.Cuttings that remain after pruning can be used for breeding.This will accelerate the growth of young shoots, beneficially affect the future of flowering and form a beautiful flower crown.
- To hibiscus bloomed in autumn or winter, transplantation should be done in May.Up to this point it is not desirable to touch, seldom watered after transplanting and subsequent trimming to resume routine care at home.
- in July need to make an additional pruning again.It is thanks to her in early autumn at the hibiscus flower buds ripen .If it is after transplantation gives no sign of life, do not worry.Exactly three months later, he woke up, and there will be new green leaves and bright flowers.During this period, water it one time per week, and more - is not desirable.
- required from time to time loose soil hibiscus.Feed hibiscus after transplanting should be 1 time per week, alternating mineral and organic fertilizer.
Growing Hibiscus House
- summer optimum temperature for hibiscus is the temperature from 20 to 250C, in the winter - a little lower.If you have a central heating system is necessary to spray the flower. Syrian hibiscus unlike other easily tolerate low temperatures in winter. In the shadow of the flower can stand, but the bloom will become much worse, so it's best to put it in a well-lighted place.When the weather is very hot, hibiscus need pritenit.In winter, it is also desirable for good lighting.The flower can be placed on the balcony, just be sure to protect against wind and rain.
- Hibiscus not be watered with cold water, it should be at room temperature. next summer fed mineral fertilizer with mullein, diluted in a ratio of 1 to 10. Since mid-August, nitrogen in the fertilizer is reduced.
- winter you can make only potassium and phosphorus 1 time per month at half the usual dose.
- used for transplant hibiscus cuttings remaining after pruning. is best to plant the new Hibiscus in February, March or August. Sharing can be lowered into the water, so it took root and put in an easy mixture of sand and turf, covered with a glass jar and put in a warm place.
- Within 3 weeks cutting hibiscus should take root.After that, you can sit in the individual cups.After planting hibiscus starts to bloom until the following year, it is very rare in the planting season.
- Hibiscus is very vulnerable to the defeat of whitefly, spider mites, aphids.Cope with pests can, observing the rules of care at home and take advantage of special preparations to deal with them.
hibiscus came to us from a distant tropical Africa.It is very beautiful and unusual, which made it common for the plant premises.Useful additional information about Hibiscus, of course, refer to the article Hibiscus, or Sudanese rose.
Hibiscus - This evergreen shrub that resembles the size of a small tree.It has green leaves are oval in shape with the teeth on the edges.Bright hibiscus flower can reach a diameter of 15 cm and please a wide variety of colors. If you have enough space at home, and I enjoy the beautiful tropical flowers, hibiscus be able to please you their rich palette of colors. On the beneficial properties of this plant will tell you the article Hibiscus (Hibiscus): useful properties.
Especially for LadySpecial.ru - Yulia