Today there are a lot of dogs, and very often fans of the breed chosen only on its size and appearance.Small dogs are best suited for apartments and in the case where the person can not take responsibility for a large dog.
small Pekingese belongs to the most charming species and can not leave anyone indifferent, even those who do not belong to an avid dog breeders.But before you bring home a puppy, you should be familiar with how to care for the Pekingese to your mutual communication it was pleasant and trouble-free for many years.Terms
- Any special difficulties in caring for Pekingese not, but you must observe the basic rules.By leaving the main rule applies regular grooming.After all Pekingese very long hair, and if her do not care, it formed mats, which can only be removed with scissors.
- combed wool needs at least 2 p.in Week.To this process did not cause any difficulties, accustom the dog to combing while she was still a puppy.For the process did not seem uninteresting a
- Comb hair Pekingese massage brush, spending on housing and skirt and behind the ears - a hairbrush with rare and sharp teeth.This procedure is like not only you but also the dog. comb it should be no longer than 20 minutes. also a good idea to cut out fur between the toes and make edging feet, but the claws should not be seen.If the mats are formed, it is better to make out with your hands or use the facilities for combing.
- Wash Pekingese can be no more than 1 p.six months , because it has a touch of fur, whereby all the dirt with it flies, the exception here are only legs and private parts.It is also necessary to cut the dog's claws, but it should be done as needed and special kogterezki.Pekingeses this procedure do not like, so if you do not have enough determination, seek professional help.
See also: dog in the house: the pros and cons
How to take care of the Pekingese?
- care Pekingese is not only hygienic, but also careful attention to the education of the dog.Remember, Pekingese is rather complicated .Despite its small size, it can enter the fray, he tends to dominate and features an enviable share of stubbornness.Also, dogs are very jealous, badly transfer loneliness and affectionate.
- very important question walks .Little Pekingese puppy desirable to walk at least 5 p.in a day.Adults will also be enough 3 p.20 min.Too long walks they are contraindicated, they should not overwork.If for some reason there is often the possibility of walking the dog, you can buy toilet tray for small breeds of dogs.For dogs there is a special column.This tray rescue in freezing and wet weather, as Pekingese and do not tolerate wet and cold.
- Pekingese necessary and communication.Even adult dogs love to play.So buy soft balls for him that he will be able to take in the mouth, unlike smooth.
- Try to give communion to the Pekingese at least 30 minutes a day, so it does not become fearful and unsociable. Pekingese great need and tactile contact and gentle words.If there are children in the house, make sure they give him a chance to rest, otherwise it will become nervous.
- names for dogs
- boys names for dogs girls
Content Pekingese home
- dog's eyes should be cleaned damp cotton pad or swab.If Pekinese began to screw up the eyes or was blurred iris, seek medical advice.Treatment of eye injury is the use of antibiotics, regenerating and anti-inflammatory drugs.Purulent discharge from the eyes treated with antibiotics.To prevent eye injury do not walk the Pekingese in the tall grass, Do not carry the front seat of the car and not allowed to play with small, aggressive animals.
- folds over lift the nose and wipe dry with a cotton swab.When the moisture under the fold powder the powder is a place for children or use eye ointment "Hydrocortisone".
- Ears Pekingese also wipe dry swab.When a heavy discharge and redness seek medical advice.If you want to wash your Pekingese often use dry shampoo.Wool can be cleaned with such a solution: vodka, water and vinegar in equal parts.You need to moisten the cloth and wipe along the first coat, then against.
- Deworming spend 1 p.in 3 months and 10 days prior to inoculation.Pekingese vaccinated puppies first 8 weeks, the second - 2 weeks after the first inoculation, and a third time - 9 months.In the following vaccinations are 1 p.in year.Pekingese necessary, like any other breed, process of external parasites - such as lice, fleas, lice and mites in particular.
- Even living in the city, Pekingese can be attacked by ticks, which are carriers of very dangerous diseases.These include the "piroplasmosis", which is transmitted by the bite.When these symptoms: refusal to eat, fever, dark urine, and shakiness in the hind legs - should immediately seek help from a veterinarian and even the appearance of any of these symptoms, it is impossible to delay the trip to veterinary hospitals.Other
- rather unpleasant symptoms include inflammation and prianalnyh glands, which often suffer from it Pekingese.It is accompanied by the following symptoms: brushing the sides, riding anus, trying to bite the hind legs.A dog can be undercut yourself and lubricate the anus ointment "levomikol," but it is better to consult a doctor.
- How to care for Chihuahua?
- How to choose a pet?
- What breed of dog to choose?
main in the care of Pekingese are communicating, walking, hygiene and vaccination.By following these simple rules, you will make contact and for you and for pet pleasant and joyful.
Especially for LadySpecial . ru - Yulia