Barberry - a fairly common plant that is widely used in cooking, cosmetics and traditional medicine.It is a source of vitamins, minerals and others. Useful things.The plant is a shrub that is the beginning of autumn ripe small bright red berries with a pleasant vkusom.Krome alia, barberry known as a means of helping to lose weight.
Barberry: composition and useful properties
barberry Fruits consist of carbohydrates, vitamins, trace elements and others. Nutrients.Proteins and fats are completely absent in the berries.They are a rich source of vitamin C and E. In addition, the fruit contains a high content of carotenoids, particularly lutein hrizantemaksantina, ksantofilina.Blagodarya these substances barberry has a nice red color.
barberry berries contain micro and macro elements, as well as beta-carotene and pectin, which are used for the synthesis of vitamin A. In the unripe fruit of a toxic alkaloid called berberine.The roots and leaves of the plant contain a fat-soluble vitamin K, citric and mal
Calorie fruit is low enough - 100 g of the product contains no more than 30 calories.Therefore barberry can be safely included in the menu of low-calorie diets.
The beneficial properties of the plant was known in ancient times.First information about its use were found in the library of the Assyrian ruler Al-Shurbanipala.In ancient Babylon, the healers have used red berries to cleanse the blood.Currently barberry found application in various spheres of human life.
Due to the unique set of properties and vitamins, it is widely used in folk medicine.The fruits have a strong choleretic action, take broths for liver and gall puzyrya.Ekstrakt of plant roots is used to treat leishmaniasis.
decoctions and infusions of barberry raise immunity due to high amounts of vitamin C. In addition, ascorbic acid has a positive effect on the condition of the walls of blood vessels, making them elastic, resilient and strong.Barberry is used for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system, normalizes blood pressure, and it is an excellent remedy for hypertension.
Vitamin K is contained in the berries, it provides an excellent hemostatic effect, so barberry is used to stop bleeding.The fruit plants are an effective remedy for sore throats, coughs, rashes and colds.Furthermore, they have a positive effect on the state of the digestive tract.The use of products manufactured on the basis of the plant, improves muscle tone, intestine and improves appetite.
Useful properties of plants are widely used in cosmetics.Preparations and extracts of barberry is used to rejuvenate the skin and combat acne.
- Cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, cholelithiasis;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Allergic reactions;
- increased blood clotting;
- unripe fruit;
- medicines based on barberry is not recommended for children under the age of 12 years;
- revealed the impossibility of joint use with antibiotics, antihistamines, anticoagulants, diuretics and drugs against diabetes.
barberry berries for weight loss: the use
Barberry is widely used in dietetics.This product is low in calories and contains no fat, and perfectly replenishes the vitamins and nutrients in the body during the diet.
quite popular barberry tincture for losing weight.For its preparation 20 g of barberry leaves pour 100 ml of vodka.The mixture was infused for 2 weeks in a cool place, after which you must filtruetsya.Prinimat 25 drops 3 times a day.The course of treatment lasts 2 - 3 weeks.The infusion should be stored in a dark glass jar and holodilnike.Ee can not be used while taking laxatives or aspirin.
Barberry: simple recipes for every day
Kvas of barberry
- water - 5 liters
- Barberry - 1 kg
- Sugar - to taste Preparation
- Fill barberry in the tub with water, close the lid and leave for 30 days.
- Then, separate the infusion, dilute with water 2 times and add the sugar at the rate of 100 g per 1 liter of liqueur.Put the brew in a dark place to ferment for a day.
- fresh juice barberry - Article 0.5.
- Sugar - 6 tbsp
- Pink syrup - ½ch.l.
- Water - 250 ml
- Pour water into a saucepan and put on fire.Add the sugar and cook syrup.Cool the syrup to 40 degrees.
- Pour barberry juice with rose extract to the sugar syrup.
- Cool the mixture to 8 degrees in the refrigerator and can eat sherbet food.
- Barberry - 1.5 kg
- vinegar - 1 liter
- Sugar - 1 kg
- pepper - 50 pcs.
- Cinnamon - 2 pcs.
- Pink - 50 pieces.
- salt - 1 tbsp
- Wash and pat dry barberries.Arrange berries on the sterilized jars.
- Mix in a separate pan bite, sugar, pepper, cloves, cinnamon and salt.Boil the marinade over the fire, cool and pour in the banks of the barberry.
See also: How to use goji berries?
Barberry - a popular and very useful plant that is widely used in medicine, cosmetics, cooking and nutrition.The ripe berries contain large amounts of vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates, so they are useful to the body.Many girls have already evaluated the use of barberry ordinary diet.