Currently running - it is a popular exercise that allows you to not only lose weight, but also to strengthen the legs and toned body.If you combine jogging with unloading days and diet, you can achieve good results.Many wonder - how many calories are burned while running?
How many calories expended when running?
Every human metabolic processes occur in different ways, so calories consumed are not the same.In addition to the number of calories lost when running affect the intensity and duration of exercise as well as a person's weight.The greater the speed, the more calories burned while running.The human body is designed so that at the beginning of the exercises are spent only carbohydrates (because the body replenishes spent energy on running).
first 30 - 40 minutes of calories consumed a sufficient quantity, but the fat is not going anywhere.He will begin to collapse only after this time period.Following this rule, coaches advise jogging at least an hour.During this time, the body has time to bur
On average, the rate of human is 7-8 km / h.Woman, 70 kg loses about 600 calories for 1 h running.The more a person's weight, the more calories he consumes.With a weight of 90 kg for 1 hour workouts you can lose up to 800 calories.But for people who are overweight is a great loss not an indication of calories to lose weight.
This is due, primarily, with the features of the body, while running on the foot and knees is too much pressure, as a result, you can cause serious damage to ligaments, tendons and joints.If you increase the speed, you can lose more calories.However, to force it to a more rapid weight loss is not recommended, t. To. Such loads can adversely affect the cardiovascular system and cause fluctuations in intracranial pressure.
Professionals advise to run 3 - 4 times a week, not more.This is due to a strong shock for the body, which can not withstand such loads.For optimal burning calories recommended to engage in the morning.It is in this time of day the load occurs with a vengeance, and the effect is achieved quicker.On the other. Hand, doctors do not believe the morning jogging beneficial, because it is harmful to blood vessels (there is a high risk of a stroke).
best option for weight loss - it is running on the spot.It can be performed at any time of the day, because it is not very heavy exercise the body.The only disadvantage of such a run that lost a little less calories.
to burn calories and lose weight, you need to include in its program of training jumping rope, long jump, sprint running, cross-country, etc.In addition, you should give up smoking, drinking and go to proper nutrition.
Increase the load gradually need to listen to their well-being.At the slightest discomfort stop exercising and consult a physician.
average speed of jogging is 8 - 9 km / h.An hour leisurely jogging can burn up to 500 calories (at normal walking person burns about 250 calories).If competently to increase the load, you can increase the consumption of up to 1000 kcal.
Making calories are burned faster, you can insulate.For example, while jogging can be put on a warm sweater, warm pants.The effect of this run will increase, and the number of calories burned will increase by 200 - 300.
Good results can be achieved by wrapping the pockets of fat with plastic wrap.Through the creation of the greenhouse effect, calories will come out with the sweat, the volume decreases and the cellulite will be over.
consumption of calories while running: contraindications
Like other physical activities, running has its contraindications:
- Congenital heart disease;
- Cardiovascular failure;
- thrombophlebitis of the lower limbs;
- heart rhythm disorder;
- pulmonary disease;
- Kidney disease.
also can not run at an aggravation of any disease, including the common cold.Otherwise, there may be serious complications.
How to run: Tips
- Do not start running right out into the streets.Take 3 - 5 minutes easy warm-up, to develop joints.You can crouch, do stretching, jump, perform flapping his arms and legs, as well as rotating the torso.
- can not start running with heavy loads.It is better to start small: 15 - 20 minutes a day is enough.Gradually increase the load and intensity of training.
- Do not overload the body, otherwise you just become irritable, and muscles will ache.
- Run is recommended before a meal, not after.After running
- necessarily take douche.
- correctly pick up shoes and jogging suit.So you will be much more convenient.
- combine different types of running: jogging with obstacles, for short distances, with the acceleration, the shuttle, slow, fast, etc.
- While running, it is important to relax and not try to adjust to any particular rhythm of breathing.While jogging recommended breathe through the nose (if you breathe a mouth, so you do not have enough air).
- Activities should be carried out regularly, otherwise you will not achieve the desired results.
What are the benefits from running?
With the right approach run can bring enormous benefits body:
- energizing freshness and vivacity;
- Normalization of blood circulation and metabolism;
- Eliminates digestive problems;
- reduce weight;
- burn fat;
- improves mood;
- helps fight depression;
- Relieves stress;
- beneficial effect on the immune and central nervous system;
- promotes hardening, especially when running in the winter;
- Running results in the form of all muscle groups.
- develop self-control, commitment, strength of an ox;
- increases self-esteem;
- Running slimming
- How to start running?
- How to run?
benefits of running for the human body is invaluable.It is the cheapest and most accessible sport that does not require investment.Due to the run can be significantly improve the body, to throw off excess weight, bring the body in shape and feel better.Do not neglect regular classes, and then you will achieve the desired results.