In our gut live a large number of various microorganisms, bacteria-free can not be a full digestion.Imbalance between beneficial and pathogenic microflora leads to intestinal dysbiosis, in place of the normal microflora of disease-causing pathogenic bacteria come.
Dysbacteriosis - a complex of painful symptoms in the gut .The disease is associated with a decrease in the number and quality of beneficial microflora, that is, is an imbalance of bacteria .
symptoms of dysbiosis
- decrease or increase in appetite;
- Abdominal pain;
- Loose stools or constipation, and their sequencing;
- stool with mucus and pus odor;
- Dry skin;
- brittle nails;
- inflammation of the oral cavity;
- allergic rash;
- fatigue and weakness;
- pain in the head;
Causes of dysbiosis
- Antibiotics, which, together with disease-causing bacteria are killed and helpful.
- Acute diarrhea, which usually happens in travel.
- Gastrointestinal diseases and surgery on the
- Reception antitumor agents that reduce immunity.
- bad ecology.
- Malnutrition.Most often, the disease provokes monotonous, fatty or sweet food as well as improper fasting, urine treatment, diet for acid foods, such as apples and yogurt.
- permanent stay in a stressful situation.
stages of intestinal dysbiosis
- first stage.Changes in the intestine are imperceptible to the human, the number of beneficial bacteria is reduced moderately.
- second stage.It is characterized by the rapid growth of pathogenic bacteria, the first signs of the disease manifest themselves: green diarrhea, flatulence, pain in the abdomen.
- third stage.Pathogenic provoke inflammation in the gut, in liquid stool is not digested food there, and diarrhea becomes chronic.Children may lag behind in development.
- fourth stage.Beneficial microflora in the gut virtually no observed exhaustion.Next
- acute intestinal infection.
Identification dizbakterioza intestine at an early stage ensures the success of the treatment.
Dysbacteriosis can lead to the following complications: beriberi, sepsis, anemia, peritonitis.
Dysbacteriosis much easier to prevent than to cure.Intestinal dysbiosis occurs when the body is weakened, so to strengthen the immune system need to pay attention.
Treatment of dysbiosis
- Enhance immunity;
- Restoration of normal intestinal microflora;
- fight against pathogenic bacteria, pathogens diseases.
But all activities preceded the identification of the root causes of the disease, and then the purpose of medical treatment, the administration of a missing microorganisms artificially.Some part of dysbiosis may be ineffective because it does not take root all bacteria in the body.
Medication has two directions: the patient is given sorbents in order to reduce the toxicity of the agent or diarrhea.Restore the natural microflora help probiotics and prebiotics.In humans artificially placed live healthy and useful bacteria - probiotics and prebiotics are fertilizer and breeding ground for their development.These medications help to strengthen the immune system and contribute to the fact that the bacteria have taken root in the body, they also lower cholesterol and prevent the development of cancerous tumors.
The most popular and effective probiotikammozhno include drug "Linex» , it is suitable for combating intestinal dysbiosis in children and adults.Often the cure for dysbiosis "Linex" is used for the treatment of diseases caused by taking antibiotics.
Prevention and treatment of dysbiosis is impossible without a balanced diet.
products to be excluded at dysbacteriosis
- Food chemical additives;
- Alcoholic beverages;
recommended to eat at a dysbacteriosis dairy products, fruit, vegetable oil, boiled fish and vegetables, but the acute diarrhea only boiled.However, it should make a reservation, in the event that dysbiosis is accompanied by flatulence intake of fiber should be minimized, and fiber consumed, if there is constipation.Also, do not pee diarrhea rekomenduetsyapit yogurt.Proper nutrition at dysbacteriosis help of specialists.
Often there is bacteria overgrowth in children, often with breast-feeding, this mother should pay special attention to their nutrition.
Untreated intestinal dysbiosis fails, only worse.
See also: What causes diarrhea?
Treatment disbakteroza intestine is possible only after the requirements of the doctor or therapist gastroenterologist, practicing self-medication should not be, otherwise a mild form of the disease can develop into severe cases ostruyu.Osobo treated in hospitals.