Estrogens - a female sex hormones , which are produced by the ovaries, and also can be synthesized in small quantities and in the male body.The woman's body begins to produce estrogen with the onset of puberty and ends at menopause.
- responsible for the regularity of menstruation;
- favor proper course of pregnancy and childbirth;
- help fight depression;
- take an active part in the formation of adipose tissue, affect the distribution of fat cells between the breasts, buttocks, thighs, which forms an attractive feminine silhouette;
- responsible for the condition of the skin, regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- prevent aging;
- improve hearing.
as excess or lack of estrogen in the body can lead to serious illness.
metabolic consequences of estrogen:
- develop various diseases of the reproductive system;
- menstrual irregularities;
- benign growths of the uterus - uterine fibroids;
- fragility and brittleness of bone tissue;
- Heart Disease;
- hormone excess leads to an increase in mammary glands, for mastitis;
- excess in men leads to fat deposits in the breasts and thighs.
hormonal metabolism may be caused by a genetic predisposition, as well as smoking, stress, physical inactivity, hormonal drugs, including contraceptives, gastrointestinal diseases, obesity, and lack of insecticides vitamins, minerals contained in food.
If you disturbed hormonal metabolism is not immediately run to the drugstore for hormonal therapy, can get help from phytoestrogens - plant hormones that are found in plant and animal products.Phytoestrogen is similar in its effects, and the chemical composition of the female sex hormone.Eating healthier and plant hormones are safer than hormonal artificially synthesized drugs.
estrogen in food
- best source of estrogens are soy products .If you do not like soy in its pure form can be consumed foods containing soy.Use of soybean can reduce the risk of uterine cancer, breast cancer, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis.However, you need to eat soy without fanaticism.If possible, eliminate the use of genetically modified soy because of its effect on the body has not been studied;
- Grains and legumes : peas, millet, beans, flax seeds, bran, etc.especially a lot of hormones contained in the seed husks;
- animal fats : cheese, meat, fish, milk and milk products;
- Vegetables: tomato, carrots, pumpkin, eggplant, cauliflower, broccoli;
- Coffee ;
- Nuts, sunflower seeds ;
- clover, licorice .
The above products are recommended to use if you have a reduced level of estrogen, but in moderation.Remember that excessive use of foods containing estrogen may lead to an excess of hormones and no less disastrous consequences .
Use phytoestrogens able to prolong youth and enrich the body with vitamins and maintain the hormonal metabolism of the organism.
estrogen synthesis in the body contributes to zinc and copper, so you should include in your diet foods that contain these minerals: liver, meat products, seafood, wheat germ, boiled potatoes, and spinach.
especially use of animal and plant foods containing estrogen, shows women entered menopause .
even more of estrogens You will learn by reading the article of estrogen in women.Add the stock and help estrogen drugs - this article you will learn from drugs that increase estrogen.
Especially for LadySpecial.ru - Elena