«Da Hong Pao" ("Big Red Robe" - a whale.) You can, without exaggeration, be called the most popular tea in the world.Many tea lovers and fans of Chinese culture known monastery called Blue Tian Yong Le, it is located in Wuyi Mountain.Here there are the oldest tea bushes, the age of some of about 350 years.They are famous for the fact that the tea leaves are collected from them recover from a terrible disease mother of the emperor of China.Since then, this kind of tea has become known throughout the world.In our time, buy tea from these bushes can only at auction for a lot of money.
For those who can not afford to enjoy the taste and aroma of the Da Hong Pao tea producers have come up with another, more economical version of the drink.It can often be found on the shelves of pharmacies and tea shops.The taste of this tea is slightly different from the original, and it is much cheaper, but the beneficial properties remain unchanged.
Da Hong Pao: Properties
tea has a rich and lasting fragrance - it re
Da Hong Pao is rich in nutrients, trace elements and vitamins.In its composition have caffeine, polyphenol, tannin, and about 400 other chemical compounds.Of the trace elements contained therein phosphorus, manganese, iodine, selenium, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium and others.As well as vitamins C, E, K, B1, B3, B6 and B12.
Wonderful properties of tea gets thanks to a special treatment.His collected 4 times per year.The most fragrant and concentrated turns the tea leaves collected in autumn.Tea bushes grow on the cliffs of the mountains of Wuyi northwest China, in Fujian Province.After assembly, the sheets are rolled by hand or with a special machine.Leaves are long and slightly twisted along its length.Then fry them in special baskets, hanging over the fireplace or stove.This leaves darken their color can be dark green, brown or brown with a red tinge.
True Da Hong Pao - such as it was hundreds of years ago - is not found in a conventional sale.But related varieties are not worse, and some of them even surpass it a valuable tea to taste and beneficial properties.
- Wuyi Shui Xian - ("Water Spirit Wuyi mountains" or "mountains of Wuyi Narcissus" - a whale.)
- Vu Ba Xin ("eight immortals from the mountains of Wuyi" - a whale.)
- Vu Lan Qi ("Beautiful OrchidWuyi Mountains "- a whale.)
- Xiao Hong Pao (" Small red robe "- a whale.)
Da Hong Pao: the effect and impact on the body
Tea has many beneficial properties, namely:
- good tonic
- Relieves stress and warms
- soothes and helps with depression
- helps remove toxins from the body
- Clarifies mind
- helps digest food and destroys the harmful fats that contribute to weight loss
- normalizes the function of the genitourinary system
- reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood
- prevent the emergence of atherosclerotic plaque and strengthens the vascular wall
- Prevents heart disease and blood vessels
- slows the aging process
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Recovers after alcohol and drug addiction
- strengthens teeth and gums
- prevents thrombosis
- withdrawal of heavy metals from the body
- Improves skin and hair
- has a positive effect on eyesight
How brewing Da Hong Pao?
ways to brew this tea a lot, here are the main ones:
- Boil 150 ml of water, but do not boil it for a long time.Water remove from heat as soon as it will appear larger bubbles.Brew the tea leaves need water temperature is 95 degrees.For this purpose, after the water boil wait 1-2 minutes.The ceramic teapot, pour the tea leaves and fill it with water.Cover and wait 10 minutes.Then pour in a cup of tea infusion through a strainer.
- of weak brew.Take a small teapot, put him 3-5 g of tea leaves and pour boiling water.Insist about 2 minutes, then pour into cups.
- Strong brew.5-6 grams tea leaves put in a small teapot, add boiling water, cover with a lid and put in a warm place.Infusion cook 5 minutes or so.The taste of tea prepared according to this recipe is tart and saturated.
- Take 7 grams of tea leaves and place them in a kettle with a capacity of 200 ml, fill with water at a temperature of not more than 85-95 degrees.Insist few seconds, then pour tea into cups at high and cover them with a wide bowls and saucers: one then have to drink tea.Thus, it is possible to prepare a drink from the same leaves from 5 to 9 times.Some varieties can be expensive collectible cook about 15 times.And every brewing flavor and aroma will be different.You may receive the impression that you drink different kinds of tea.This attracts Da Hong Pao large number of lovers of this drink.
- brewing as a tea ceremony.To prepare the drink should be taken only soft filtered water.Take a ceramic teapot and rinse it with hot boiled water (85-95 degrees).Do the same with the tea leaves.The amount of tea leaves - no more than 3 grams per 1 cup.Brew tea, but do not chill it completely.Da Hong Pao cold drink is not recommended, as it quite quickly loses its taste and beneficial properties.Brewing tea can thus 10 times.
Da Hong Pao: customer reviews
Many people try this kind of tea, recommend it to others.He has a lovely fragrant flavor that varies during tea.The taste is very rich and slightly tangy, it changes in different shades.The finish is long, soft and tender, has no astringency and bitterness.Tea contains roasted notes, subtle smell of smoke, fruity and nutty flavor.Some people say that tea has a sweet fruity taste.
According to the reviews, good tea relaxes, warms the inside and tones.It can replace the traditional coffee in the morning.Da Hong Pao improves mood, creates inner harmony.Tea, allows you to experience real tea intoxication, soft, gradual and pleasant, not like anything else.Tea clears the mind and creates a pleasant feeling spreads throughout the body.
- Green tea health
- Yellow tea from Egypt
- Ice tea: 5 best recipes
If you are not yet familiar with Da Hong Pao, be sure to try this wonderful tea!Also surprising tonic effect, which gives this drink, it is extremely good for health.Da Hong Pao will not be superfluous, and during the course of dieting or losing weight.It helps cleanse the body of toxins and strengthen its protective reaction.