Wafer rolls - one of the favorite treats from childhood, which was prepared in a simple waffle iron.It is not only delicious, but also quick in cooking.To diversify wafer rolls, you can experiment with fillings.Usually it is a sweet chocolate or butter cream, condensed milk, fruits and nuts.
Wafer rolls: classic recipe
- Margarine - 250 g
- eggs - 5 pcs.
- Sugar - 400 g
- Flour - 700 g
- Boiled condensed milk - 1 b.
- Butter - 300 g Vegetable oil
- The first thing you need to cook the dough for crispy waffles.In a microwave, melt the margarine, then cool to room temperature.
- into a deep container break the eggs and whisk them to a thick foam.
- To beaten eggs, add the flour, sugar and margarine.Many housewives flour is mixed with starch in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Mix the dough until smooth (it is better to use a mixer).
- Preheat waffle iron, brush it with oil and bake waffles (about 3 - 4 minutes each).
- The tube is recommended to turn off the wafer immediately after
- Ready ducts cool, but this time, prepare the cream: whisk together condensed milk and butter until smooth.
- Fill wafer rolls condensed cream and, if desired, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
chocolate filling for wafer rolls
- Egg yolks - 3 pieces.
- black or milk chocolate - 100 g
- Butter - 3 tsp
- Vanilla sugar - ¼ tsp
- Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Put the yolks in a saucepan, add the vanilla sugar and powdered sugar.
- Mash until smooth mass.Put in a water bath and cook until thick.Many housewives instead of egg yolks using gelatin.
- Chocolate smash into pieces and melt in a microwave oven or a water bath.
- Pour the chocolate mass to the thickened yolks and mix thoroughly.
- Add the butter and stuffing mix again.
- cream is supposed to be uniform and dense enough.
- get the cream wafer rolls fill.
Fruit filling for wafer rolls
- Banana - 3 pieces.
- Raspberry - 150g
- Kiwi - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 3 tbsp
- Powdered sugar - to decorate
- to loop, rinse and pat dry completely raspberries.Fill it with sugar, stir and leave for half an hour.
- Bananas and kiwi clean peel and whisk in a blender.
- add to the weight of the raspberries with the sugar and whisk again.
- Finished fruit filling, fill the tube, sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve tea.
- if you choose to decorate wafer rolls with melted chocolate or whipped cream.Instead of banana, kiwi and raspberries you can take any other. Berries and fruits on your own.If you do not have the time or inclination to cook fruit filling, use an ordinary home-made jam - it will also very tasty.
Custard for wafer rolls
- milk - 2 tbsp.
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- flour - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 70 g
- Vanilla - ¼ tsp
- The enameled saucepan pour the milk and put it on a slow fire.
- While heated milk, break the eggs into a bowl and rub them with the sugar until smooth.
- The finished weight, add the flour and stir again all (mixture should get no lumps).Remove the milk from the heat and carefully pour it into the prepared mass, stirring constantly.
- when mixed the two masses, put the pan on the heat and simmer minimum cream until thick.
- When the cream has thickened, put the butter and vanilla.
- While butter melts, stir the mixture - so it will be uniform.
- Ready custard cool and, if desired, add lemon or orange zest.It is perfect for filling tubes, wafer cakes and pastries.
nut filling for wafer rolls
- walnuts - 250 g
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Honey - ¼ Art.
- ground cinnamon - ¼ tsp
- Walnuts mince or chop in a blender.
- Add nuts to sugar, cinnamon and honey.Stir the mixture until smooth.
- nut filling fill wafer rolls.Instead of walnuts can take any other.
- Belgian waffles: Recipes
- recipe for waffles elektrovafelnitsy
protein cream wafer rolls
- Egg whites - 4 pieces.
- Sugar - 250 g
- Beat the eggs and gently separate the whites from the yolks.
- remove the yolks in the refrigerator (which you may need to prepare others. Meals) and transfer to a bowl of proteins with high walls.
- Stir proteins sugar and beat with a mixer weight at minimum speed for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Put the bowl in a water bath (water should not touch the bottom of the bowl).In a water bath whisk at medium speed mass somewhere 7 min (sugar should dissolve).
- Remove the bowl from the water bath and continue beating for about a minute.
- final protein cream Fill a pastry bag and fill ready wafer rolls.
cream ganache for the filling of waffle tubules
- Chocolate - 300 g
- Cream 35% fat - 200 ml.
- Pour the cream into a pan, put it on the heat and bring to a gentle boil.
- Without waiting for the cooling, add the chocolate chips.
- Boil cream until complete dissolution of the chocolate, stirring constantly.
- Ready ganache in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After cooling, pour the cream into a blender and whip it to lighten.
- Ready to fill cream wafer rolls.
- yogurt cream cake decorated cake
- cream cake of condensed milk
Wafer rolls - delicious delicacy, which can be easily prepared at home.Diversify can be through a variety of fillings.You can cook absolutely any filling, in accordance with their preferences and tastes of his family.Feeding tubes may be for tea, coffee or a milkshake.