Bolognese sauce - one of the most famous Italian sauces .Homeland sauce - Italian city of Bologna.That team of cooks from Bologna Bolognese presented the Italian Academy of cuisine.
The official version of the sauce recipe is limited to the following ingredients: tomato paste, cream, red wine, beef, carrots, stemmed celery, broth, onion and pancetta (Italian bacon).
Bolognese sauce is prepared not only from these ingredients - it can include other components, and, conversely, exclude something.In Italy, Bolognese sauce is served usually with classic tagliatelle pasta or lasagna with green.It can be served with mashed potatoes - but it is done in rare cases.
Bolognese - quite rich and easily digestible sauce that can be served as a separate dish, and as an addition to the main garnish.Bolognese sauce recipe is not complicated, so it easily can prepare yourself at home kitchen.
sauce spaghetti bolognese with milk at home
- olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 25 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 tooth.
- Celery - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- bacon with pepper and herbs - 85 g
- Minced meat (beef and pork) - 250 g
- milk or low-fat cream - 300 ml
- Dry wine - 300 ml
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp
- canned peeled tomatoes in own juice - 800 g
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- flat pasta - 350 grams
- Hard cheese - to taste
- Peel the garlic and finelycut it with a knife.Pour olive oil in a deep pan, add the butter.Put the pan on the fire.Stir mixture into the oil pan with a wooden spoon until the butter is not melted.
- Peel the carrots and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Finely chop the onion and celery.
- Add the chopped vegetables, garlic and bacon in a pan with hot oil.Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly.Vegetables should be cut very finely, so that they are completely dissolved during quenching.
- Add the minced meat.Mix the beef, not to lumps formed - this is important because the sauce is supposed to be uniform.Stuffing should be fry over high heat until brown.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.All stir and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes stirring constantly.Milk should soak into the meat.Pour in the wine, simmer 15 minutes, stirring constantly.Wine and milk have to pour out one by one.Extinguishing stuffing in the milk, and then the wine is allocated flavored cream sauce.
- Add to saucepan tomatoes and tomato paste.Fill the jar out of the tomatoes and pour the water into a saucepan.Add salt and pepper to taste.Increase the fire, bring mixture to a boil.Mash the tomatoes with a spoon.
- Put the saucepan on a small burner, turn the smallest fire, cover the pan with a lid, leaving a small opening.The sauce is prepared in such a state for 2 hours, stirred every 20 minutes.When the sauce is cooked, it should be shiny and thick.Italian Bolognese cooks stew for 4 hours and even longer, although it was 2 hours, you can get a wonderful and tasty product.
- Turn off the heat, close the pan and let it brew for Bolognese.While the sauce is brewed, cook the pasta.
- Pour most of the sauce on the pasta.Toss pasta and sauce bolognese with two large spoons, adding a little water from the pan with pasta, pasta if look dry.
- Pasta with Bolognese served immediately after cooking.The remaining sauce poured over the pasta.At the end sprinkle the pasta with Bolognese sauce with grated parmesan cheese.Also, you can sprinkle with herbs pasta.
How to make Bolognese sauce: a simple recipe
- Pork mince - 500 g
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 tooth.
- Olive oil - for frying
- tomato paste - 3 tbsp
- Dry red wine - 3 tablespoons
- Water - Article 0.5.
- Basil Oregano
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Peel the onion, carrots and garlic.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater, finely chop the onion, garlic and squeeze through the press.
- Fry vegetables in hot olive oil until golden brown.
- Put beef to vegetables, add spices.Mix beef with vegetables and fry.
- To add minced roasted tomato paste, oregano, basil, pour the wine and water.All the mix.
- Bolognese Simmer on low heat, covered for about 20 minutes.
- Bolognese sauce can be refilled dishes such as lasagna, tagliatelle, spaghetti and pasta usual.
Bolognese sauce - very tasty dressing .If you think that your "soul" the birthplace - Italy, then the Bolognese sauce will be one of your most favorite dishes.
- How to make teriyaki sauce?
- sauces for meat: Recipes How to cook
- tartar sauce?
- Where to buy Worcestershire sauce?
- How to cook the sauce for lasagna?
- How to make gravy?
- How to make cream sauce?
Prepare the sauce with pleasure, improvising and adding new ingredients, not forgetting the classic.Bolognese Surprise your friends and family, but do not overdo it, otherwise, they settled in your apartment and will constantly require you to Italian delights!