first thing that comes to mind at the mention of this plant - it grows in the same Tibetan city, because is called - fenugreek or fenugreek.You'd be surprised, but the birthplace of fenugreek is India, and the city of Shambhala, and does not exist on the map.
Fenugreek, Helba, Fenugreek, Chaman - here are some of the names that fenugreek has different nationalities.This annual meter plant with small pale flowers that smell like nuts gently. Taste fenugreek sweet to bitter, turns the mushrooms and nuts. Shambhala included in the seasonings such as curry, basturma, hops-suneli.
In India, fenugreek is valued and put in a very large number of dishes.It is believed that fenugreek helps in interpersonal relations, making a man's character more gentle and correct behavior.A beautiful Indian lean on fenugreek, because it helps them become more rounded forms and feminine.
There is one "but": the seeds of fenugreek contain galactomannan, which is used as a food additive E417.
Useful properties of
- fenugreek can lower blood sugar levels, has analgesic effect, it relieves stomach cramps and cures premature baldness .Ulcers and boils, reduced liver function, poor reproductive function - all treated with a paste or a decoction of fenugreek seeds.
- Just Shambhala perfectly support the strength and energy of the body in a weakened , recommended for recovery, the weakness of the nervous or respiratory systems.
- fenugreek seeds are useful and suitable for vegetarians .They contain protein, potassium, folic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, C, PP.
The use of fenugreek in cooking
The most common dishes put fenugreek seeds, and the powder of the plant also does not disdain.Sometimes Shambhala pre-fried.Basically fenugreek is added to vegetable and meat dishes and legumes, as well as in sauces, appetizers, salads and main courses .Tea, coffee, alcohol, maple syrup - is no exception.If you love to drink tea, then tea recipe Egyptian gods for you.In Egypt itself it enjoys high popularity.The drink has a warming, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.Recipe important for women, because it is an effective remedy for painful menstrual cycle and dysbiosis.
Egyptian yellow tea fenugreek seed
- fenugreek seeds rinse well.
- Brew is very simple: 2 or 3 teaspoons of seeds per cup of boiling water.That is, if there is time.This Egyptian tea need to cook 7 minutes.Only then will the magic oriental fairy tale.
- of the additives - milk, lemon, ginger and honey - someone like that.
This tea helps with colds, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia.It is also very refreshing in the heat.
Fairy fenugreek can turn and dish and tea in an incredible journey with reincarnation.Incidentally, this is a great idea for a theme party.If you suddenly want to travel back to ancient Egypt or India, brew tea and arrange in a comfortable chair, everything else will make your imagination.Have a good journey with the Shambhala!
Especially for Lady S pecial.ru - Anna