Lung cancer - a disease which is characterized by the development of cancer in the lungs.Every year a terrible disease claims more than 12 million. Lives.In Russia, lung cancer takes the first place among cancers.The causes of various diseases - this poor environment, and complications of colds and of course, smoking.And the last factor - the most common.
Lung Cancer: Causes
factors that do not depend on a person:
- genetic predisposition.
- status and age of the person.
- diseases of the lungs and respiratory system.
- Endocrine disorders in the body (especially in women).
- ionizing radiation.
- hazardous industries and working conditions (mines, quarries, ore processing plants).
- smoking (90% of patients with cancer of smokers).
In most cases, lung cancer occurs in smokers - a fact for a long time no one disputes.Scientific developments and monitor practitioners argue that there are groups of smokers with high susceptibility to lung cancer - is an individu
If a person smokes two packs of cigarettes a day, the risk of developing lung cancer increases by 20 times!
devastating impact of tobacco smoke on the lungs is partly due to the interaction of different substances that are formed during the process of smoking, with vitamins.Tobacco smoke destroys vitamin C, which leads to a reduction of protective functions.
From the above it can be concluded that the more experience a smoker, the higher the risk of lung cancer.Very often, the cancer disease affects people aged 40 to 60 years (85% of cancer patients).
Diseases Smoking: List
Lung cancer - a terrible disease.But, unfortunately, this is not the only danger that can lie in wait for the smoker.Thus, the most common disease of smokers are:
- Diseases of the respiratory system and lungs.Tobacco smoke enters in first place in the mouth and throat.As a result, a person may develop a chronic form of bronchitis, laryngitis, etc... These diseases are characterized by fever, dyspnea, cough wet.
- diseases of the cardiovascular system.Smokers exposed to diseases such as coronary heart disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis and thrombosis.These diseases are the most common cause of heart attacks and strokes.
- sore throat.The most common disease in smokers - a cancer of the lips, larynx, pharynx, trachea.
- vascular diseases enteric tract.Tobacco smoke detrimental effect on the gastrointestinal tract.Long-term smoking can lead to the development of gastritis and gastric ulcer.
- potency disorders and reproductive functions.Tobacco smoke adversely affect the potency of men and women develops frigidity.It is strictly forbidden to smoke during pregnancy.
- How to quit smoking: folk remedies
- How to quit smoking pregnant?
about the dangers of smoking is known to all at school.However, some people persist indulge in harmful occupation, not realizing that what they are doing, in fact, has a disastrous impact on their health.Therefore, it is important to know when to stop and realize the effect of smoking on human rights.Is it too high a price to pay for the momentary weakness?