Nutrition for classes in the gym for women is different from men's diet.The fact is that women do not just want to pump up muscle mass, but with the help of exercise to lose weight.
Improper nutrition woman carries heavy loads and fatigue.
Classes at the gym will have a beneficial effect on health, figure, only a balanced diet. This woman is often overlooked, considering that for best results you need to pace yourself diets and exercise at the same time.Such an approach can cause the body harm.
Basics of nutrition in the classroom in the gym
- When it comes to losing weight, the calorie intake should be slightly lower energy costs.
- Combine low-calorie diet with exercises at the gym is not allowed.
- Exclude protein deficiency.The more energy you spend, the more protein diet should contain proteins help restore muscle tissue during exercise, muscle building.
- diet should contain carbohydrates - the main source of energy.
- Fats help the body recover after exercise, increase endurance.
- keep drinking regime.When classes at the gym should be consumed 2 - 3 liters of fluid a day.Permissible to drink water during workouts.During the training in the gym the body sweats, so to restore water supplies is essential for health.
Nutrition for classes in the gym during the day
- Lunch should contain foods rich in carbohydrates - cereals, rice, potatoes.Eating assume 2 hours before exercise, this time is enough food to digest and the body was ready for hard work.
- For dinner an hour after your workout.This time is sufficient.To consolidate the results of the body and restored muscle fibers.If after an hour did not want to eat, eat dinner with the appearance of hunger.Dinner should contain protein foods - meat, fish, beans.
four products recommended for nutrition in the classroom in the gym:
- Strawberry - strengthens the immune system.
- Chili - normalizes metabolism.
- Green tea - promotes weight loss.
- Milk - strengthens bones.
- rowing machine: reviews
- Proper nutrition: menu
Nutrition will help achieve positive results in the classroom in the gym without harm to health.