Many modern housewives who are trying to harvest the meat for the future, are wondering how to cook stew in Multivarki? This is actually very simple.You do not have to exert much effort.However, stew cooked in Multivarki by its taste is not inferior to home stew, cooked in the usual way.
Stew in Multivarki Redmond cooking method
Among the ingredients to prepare this stew no onions and carrots.This is due to watery vegetables, which can spoil the taste of canned food.
- meat (chicken, pork, lamb)
- salt, spices, bay leaves - to taste
- Take the meat, wash it and cut into pieces.If required, free from bones.
- Prepared meat, place in a bowl Multivarki, turn on "Quenching" stew and cook for 6 hours.
- When cooking stew in multivarkeredmond do not need to add water, since in this Multivarki it is not evaporated.Ingredients not Undermountain, because during quenching of meat allocated sufficient amount of fat and liquid.
- hour before end of cooking the meat you want t
- seaming cans of corned beef must be sterilized in the oven, having washed them beforehand.Covers for jars boil for a few minutes in boiling water.
- Cooked stew lay on the banks, pour the liquid that remains in the bowl Multivarki.
- banks need to roll with stewed meat and sent for storage in the refrigerator, or the like. Cool place.
- However, the stew can be stored in the container.To do this, the container should be well cleaned and dried.Then lay the cooked meat and wait until it cools down.Now close the lid on the container and place in freezer.
Beef stew in the pressure cooker Multivarki
- beef - 1 kg
- red onion - 1 clove garlic
- - 5 cloves
- bay leaf - 3 pieces.
- Pepper black pepper, salt - to taste
- beef cut into medium-sized pieces, and chop the onion and garlic.Put it all in a bowl Multivarki add to bay leaves, pepper and salt to taste.
- Put multivarku mode "Chef", set the timer for 90 minutes.The water in the stew to add is not necessary.
- When 90 minutes have elapsed, the cover Multivarki not open, and leave the stew inside.Multivarki should be in the heating mode for a few hours.For ease of preparation, it is better to do it at night.
- Cooked stew Put the prepared sterilized jars and store in the refrigerator.You can also freeze the stew in a plastic container.
Chicken stew in Multivarki: recipe
- Fresh chicken - 4.5 kg
- salt, black pepper, bay leaves - to taste
- Water - 100-125 ml.
- Before cooking stew, prepare the chicken, to cut it into pieces.With small pieces of chicken will be easier to cut the meat, you need to prepare the product.
- order to cut the bird, put it on a board and cut in half with a knife.Now, from every part of the ham cut and divide it by the drumstick and thigh.Each of the resulting chicken halves, cut crosswise into pieces a la carte.
- If you have a whole chicken, then cut off the neck and set it aside.This part of the bird to cook corned beef will not do.
- Each batched piece of chicken rinse thoroughly under running water.Remove the skin and remove excess fluid from the meat using paper towels.Now that the a la carte pieces quite ready, take them one by one and cut the meat to bones remained.
- Deferred neck bone and do not dispose of, they will be useful for making broth.
- Finished pieces of chicken, place in a bowl.
- now proceed to sterilize jars.To do this in a deep pan, pour the water.Put a pot of water over medium heat.While the water heats up, carefully clean the inner walls and bottom of the baking soda cans.Prepared banks put on the kitchen table neck up and cover them with lids (which also must be pre-cleaned).
- When the water comes to a boil, set the pan on a metal mesh or grid.In the resulting construct, place the jars upside down.We need to sterilize them for 15 minutes until the internal walls of the banks will form dripping.
- Then, using a kitchen pot holders, move the jars on a clean towel upside down.To sterilize the lid, simply soak them for 15 minutes in boiling water, and then the same place on a clean towel.
- proceed directly to the preparation of corned beef in Multivarki.Prepared chicken pieces, place in a bowl and add a little Multivarki clean water.
- The device set the mode to "Quenching".Cook the stew about 4 hours.
- hour before end of cooking, add the bay leaves, black pepper and salt.All the ingredients mix well with a spoon and continue cooking in the established mode.
- When the stew is ready, lay it on the banks, the banks close the lid.Put stew in banks and cover with a blanket.When the stew has cooled, place it in the refrigerator for storage.
- How to make a stew at home?
- What to cook from the stew?
Despite the simplicity of cooking stew in Multivarki turns out very tasty.Most likely, you do not even have to store it for a long time because etoappetitnoe dish is eaten quickly.This stew can be eaten on their own, with a side dish, used for recipes as a substitute for fresh meat.