svinushki Mushrooms - one of the most common and unpretentious mushrooms.They live everywhere: in the groves, pine forests, Malinniki, and rising in most groups.There they are in the city in an open area.Interestingly, the first of these mushrooms called "junky" as their cap and barrel are black.
in adult specimens edges of the cap slightly lowered down, and the young vice versa - raised up.Learn these mushrooms can be due to the nature of appearance: they have a small cavity in the center of the cap.Its size can reach 20 cm and more!
Experts in the field of medicine and nutrition are still unable to come together in a consensus about the dangers and benefits of these fungi.Svinushki contain elements such as potassium, magnesium, sodium, and others. Till 1981 they treated conditionally edible mushrooms.A little later, experts have found that these plants have a feature to accumulate heavy metals, which then can not be inferred from the human body.But despite this - svinushki very popular!
How to clean mushrooms svinushki?
svinushki - very tasty mushrooms.But not everyone knows - how to handle them correctly and cleaned before cooking.If the mushrooms have lain long and they stuck to the grass and leaves, they should be soaked for an hour in the cold, clean water, wash the debris and soak again in cold water for 1 hour.
then the mushrooms must be cut into small pieces and put to boil on the fire.After boiling, they need to cook 20-25 minutes, during which time they will become black.This is normal boiled svinushek.And after that they can be frozen, cook them soup or fry them.
How to pickle mushrooms svinushki?
Generally, svinushki not too suitable for soups or frying.But for brining - the most it!Just choose the best for this small-sized mushrooms, if you use the large specimens, their hats are raspolztis.And cook freshly svinushki need as quickly as possible, because they tend to deteriorate very quickly and they even infest worms!
Immediately before salting mushrooms they must be soaked for days in the cool water, and it can add a little salt.Water should be changed periodically.The mere process of salting svinushek - no troublesome thing.
Recipes salting mushrooms svinushek
Salting svinushek with oil and cinnamon
Ingredients 1 liter marinade:
- salt - 2 tbsp
- vinegar 9% - ½ st.
- Black pepper - 5 pcs.
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Dill - 5 stems
- Cinnamon - pinch
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- garlic - 10 cloves
- mushrooms after a soaking of dirt and cook.
- Make the marinade: put in water salt and spices, pour the vinegar and put it all on fire.When the marinade to boil, it is necessary to add the mushrooms.
- Cook all you need 20 minutes, removing the foam regularly.Then a pan with mushrooms, remove from heat, cool.
- Mushrooms expanded in pre-sterilized jars and pour the remaining marinade.Top each bank should pour 2 tablespoons.l.vegetable oil.
Cold pickling svinushek
- Mushroom - 1 kg
- Salt - 50 g
- Dill - 10 branches
- blackcurrant leaves - 3 pieces.
- Black pepper - 5 pcs.
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Soak mushrooms in cold salted water 3 times for 5 hours, each time changing it, but the old water should not be poured.At first the water after 1 - st soaking, mushrooms should simmer 5 minutes;in the second water - 30 minutes;a third - 40 min.
- now be cleaned mushrooms, soak and cook.After cooking, they should be put in a colander and cool.
- svinushki then need to be expanded in sterilized jars, sprinkling them with salt, garlic and pepper and then pour boiling water and allow to cool.
- now need to shift the mushrooms in a container under pressure for 3 hours, then add another batch of boiled and flavored mushrooms.The brine must completely cover them.
- Keep container mushrooms must be at a temperature of 5-8 degrees in a dark, dry place.Solyatsya they thus 45 days.
Salting svinushek with olive oil
- svinushki - 1 kg
- Olive oil - 0,75 l
- White wine vinegar - 500 ml
- Salt - to taste
- Sheetlaurel - 2 pcs.
- Carnation - 6 pieces.
- White pepper - 1 tbsp
- Mushrooms soak, wash, put in a saucepan, pour the vinegar and add a little salt.Then put on fire and boil until they soften - about 10 minutes, then drain all the liquid.
- Put mushrooms in layers in glass jars or pots of layers, alternating with a bay leaf, break in half and peppercorns.
- svinushki Now you must pour olive oil and tighten banks.
- Stored mushrooms, cooked in this way six months.
Grandmother's recipe for pickling svinushki
- svinushki - by volume (4 liters)
- salt - 3 tablespoons
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Leat bay - 6 pieces.
- Sweet pepper - 7 pcs.
- Dill (umbrellas) - 7 pcs.
- Carnation - 6 pieces.
- acetic Essence - 0.5 tbsp
- Mushrooms are well washed and cleaned.If they are large, then it is better to cut the slices comfortable.
- Now mushrooms must be filled with water so that it covers them completely and put on fire.
- Once on the surface of the foam will begin to appear - it should always be removed.
- After boiling, the mushrooms should be cooked for 10 minutes, then drain the water and rinse well with mushrooms.
- After svinushki again fill with water so that it covered them completely, put to boil.In the course of this
- boiling 1 liter of water add 2 tablespoonssalt.In the formation of the foam, it should also be removed.
- After boiling, it is necessary to cook the mushrooms for 25 minutes, then drain the water, wash the mushrooms but do not need.
- For the third boiling, 1 liter of water you need to add 1 tablespoonsalt, bay leaf, allspice pepper, fennel and cloves.
- And when cooking, the pot should be required to cover that spices have lost their smell.
- cook until the mushrooms are, can be sterilized jars.
- After boiling, the mushrooms should be cooked for 15 minutes and add 1 tspsugar, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Now mushrooms should be removed from the heat and add vinegar essence and mix well.
- Now mushrooms need to be expanded in the banks, and in each of them should be an umbrella for 2 dill and roll up their caps.
- then banks should be reversed, while in hiding, they do not need.Once they have cooled, they can be moved to a permanent storage.
- How porcini salt?
- How to cook morel mushrooms?
- How to cook frozen mushrooms?
svinushki - very tasty mushrooms, and despite the fact that they are malosedobnymi, their popularity has not decreased!The main thing with them cooking - strictly observe the recipe, be sure to properly soaked and boiled mushrooms.In this case, you certainly get a great appetizing snack.