traditions of Japan, the country's minimalism can be endlessly amazed.And this applies to traditional Japanese cuisine.These people can literally make something out of nothing!For example, you can take a daily dish like an omelet: simple ingredients, cooking method - a special, but at the same time simple!
Japan omelet called tamago-yaki in the process of preparing a mixture of egg is laid layers.This dish is served for breakfast, apart from that, it is a component of certain varieties of rolls and sushi.
options this dish a little: with rice vinegar, sugar, sake and soy sauce - all combined in different proportions.But there is an easy way to Bole cooking - it is only needed soy sauce.
Japan prepares traditional omelette in a rectangular pan - "makiyakinabe."But instead of her usual suit and pan for pancakes.The main thing - it must be a good non-stick coating.
In preparation of this dish has a few secrets.The pan should choose the size of the cooking zone, or vice versa.Thus prozharka is uniform.A
How to prepare Japanese omelet?
Prepare the dish is not difficult, the main thing - to observe the recipe.
- chicken egg - 3 pieces.
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp.l.
- sugar, salt - to taste
- Vegetable oil - for greasing the pan
- Mix eggs with soy sauce until smooth with the help of Chinese chopsticks.If the sauce is too salty, you can add a little sugar, if sweet - it is better to salt the.
- Put the pan on low heat, grease it with a little oil and remove any excess with a napkin.
- Pour the egg mixture a little at a heated pan and spread over the entire surface to form a thin pancake.
- When pancake seize, it must bend to the opposite ends of the center, and then folded in half.
- resulting bundle to move to the edge of the pan and pour in the vacant space has a portion of the egg mixture until it came under a little bundle 1st pancake.That is the new pancake should therefore stick to the 1st.
- After the second grab a pancake, it should be screwed into the first.That manipulation should be done with all the egg mixture.
- smaller area of the pan, the thicker will roll.Also, to create a thick roll, you can simply increase the number of ingredients.
- Ready omelette should be wet cloth to remove excess fat.In order to give the correct form, it should be wrapped in a bamboo mat for sushi and cool.
- then cut the roll at an oblique angle, and you can enjoy its taste!
Omelette Japanese: cooking
- chicken egg - 3 pieces.
- Rice vinegar - 10ml
- Soy sauce - 15 ml
- Mix eggs with soy sauce and rice vinegar until smooth.If the sauce is sweet, you can salt the mixture and if salty, it posaharit.
- frying pan greased with vegetable oil, heat and pour on it a little bit of egg mass.When the mixture will seize, it should bend the edges on two opposite edges to the center, then fold the pancake along.
- The resulting shift to the edge of the construction, and the free part of the mixture to pour more.New pancake should stick to the 1st.
- After setting, the second pancake should be wound on first.
- Such manipulations should be done with the whole egg mixture until thick roll will not turn.After it should cut across and you can bring to the table!
Japanese omelet with rice and vegetables
- chicken egg - 2 pcs.
- Rice (preferably - for Japanese dishes) - 1/3 Art.
- fillet chicken (fried or smoked) - 1 pc.
- mixture of vegetables (onions, mushrooms, carrots, bean sprouts, green peas) - ½ st.
- Ketchup - 3 tbsp.l.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.l.
- soy sauce - 1 ch. L.
- Rice vinegar - 1 ch. L.
- ground black pepper - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Boil the rice until cooked.
- Chicken fillet cut into pieces no larger.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Ready rice to cool, mix with the soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Preheat a frying pan vegetable oil and fry over high heat vegetable mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the rice to the vegetables and mix well.
- in a pan and add the chicken ketchup, mix and fry for 2 minutes.After stuffing ready to shift into a separate bowl.
- pan is oiled again and pour the egg mixture into it, it is necessary to fry until the bottom of the omelet is thick, and the top will still be watery.
- On one half of the omelette and put the stuffing in the fold omelet roll.
- Serve the dish to the table should be hot with ketchup.
Omelette Tomago: traditional recipe
«Tomago" or "Tomago-yaki" means in Japanese "fried egg".In general, the so-called sweet Japanese omelette, which is made from chicken eggs.In Japan the table - a classic dish, which is used not only for breakfast but also for dinner and lunch.
- Dashi broth - 4 tablespoons
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- chicken egg - 4 pcs.
- Mirin (rice wine) - to taste
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Beat the eggs, then add to it salt, sugar, mirin, soy sauce, mix well and a little beat up.
- Put the pan on the fire, brush it with oil and heat.
- Pour into the pan a small amount of the egg mixture and spread over the entire surface.When the mixture is golden brown, it must roll along the area of the omelet and in several layers without removing from the pan, move to the edge.
- Once again fill in the blank space egg mixture and repeat with him the same steps as with the first.Therefore, you should fry the whole mixture.
- roll Ready to put on the mat, previously covered with cling film and let it cool slightly.
- then omelet should twist roll, while squeezing the excess liquid and cut at an oblique angle.
- as a garnish for this dish is perfect soba noodles.
- How to cook an omelet in Multivarki?
- How to make a magnificent omelette?
Japanese omelet breakfast will be a great original, with which you can diversify your daily menu.The ingredients for this dish are available to everyone, and the time for cooking takes not much.But the taste is obtained absolutely incredible!