probably only in India people are unanimous in their affection for sweets.Indian sweets are striking diversity, simplicity, elegance.And most importantly - a dietary vegetarian food.It takes the origins of Vedic times.Living art of making sweet dishes and desserts passed down from generation to generation, confectioners, which in India is called halvaysami.
Sandesh - is surprisingly tasty Indian cheese dessert.Its preparation will take about half an hour.
- 550 g Paneer (cottage cheese or non-acidic)
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- handful of raisins
- Paneer- a cottage cheese-like taste in the Adygei.To prepare sandesa use either it or the usual sour curd.
- Put cheese on the table and start to knead it with your hands until it becomes a soft smooth paste without lumps.The softer sandesa get the basics, the tastier will Sandesh himself.
- Now divide the resulting mass into two equal parts.One part of the mix with sugar.It is better to use unrefined,
- Put cheese and sugar in a pan (no oil) and its stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, cook over low heat.In a frying pan mass becomes first liquid and then again thickens.When the curd thickens (about 5-10 minutes) and begin to keep up with the bottom of the pan, remove the bowl from the heat.It is not necessary to boil the mass of long, because then Sandesh will dry and grainy, and not be able to take beautiful shape.
- then mix jam and fresh cottage cheese and add to the mass of raisins.
- Make cottage cheese balls (rectangles, flowers and so on. D.).You can, if desired, dip them in coconut and garnish with mint leaves (colored raisins, nuts).
To prepare this Indian sweets require quite a bit of time and ingredients.Especially delicious Sandesh obtained by cooking it in a good mood, with love, wanting benefit and goodness to everyone for whom it is intended.