Pickle - liquid hot first dish on the sweet-salty cucumber basis.Finally, it had the dish in Russian cuisine rather late - only in the middle of the XIX century., Around the same time that the assignment to him of the name "pickle."
- Beef - 300-400 g
- Pearl barley - 1 tbsp.
- Green peas - 1b.
- Pickles - 2 pcs.
- Brine - ½ st.
- Potatoes - 4-5 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- beef cut into cubes, washed 3-4 times in cold water.In a saucepan with a capacity of 4-5 liters of water pour indented from the edge of 5-6 cm. Put the meat in water, put on gas.When the water boils, remove the foam and immediately extinguish the fire.Simmered get beautiful clear broth, and if a rolling boil, becomes cloudy.Beef cooked 60-90 minutes.Just put the meat in the bay leaf and pour half a spoon of fragrant spices, a little salt meat, but note that the cucumber and too salty.
- pour glass pearl barley in a bowl, wash as long as the water is clear, pour boiling water and cov
- When the meat is cooked, place the barley, it is necessary to boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Potatoes Wash, peel and cut into cubes, put in the broth when barley Cook 15 minutes.Along with the potatoes, place peas, drained water from it.Instead, you can take canned frozen peas.
- carrots and onions, wash, clean, cut into small cubes.In a skillet heat the 1 tbspvegetable oil and fry the vegetables.
- cucumber finely cut into cubes and place them in a broth with carrots and onions.Add the broth half a cup cucumber pickle, salt to taste.
- When the potatoes are cooked, turn off the soup and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.Pickle served with sour cream, top decorated with greenery.
- How to cook soup kharcho?
- How to cook rice soup?
- How to cook the soup in Multivarki?
- How to cook soup of frozen vegetables?
cooking tips soup-rassolnik:
- not cook pickle too often, even if it will taste original
- not cook once a large portion of a couple of days it will lose its unique taste
- pickles salting take the average, do not putfermented cucumbers
- necessarily pour a little of the brine, it was he who creates the palatability of the soup.