Squids - low-calorie and easy to prepare a product that is often added to various salads and prepared from a variety of .The quality of cooking squid depends primarily on the accuracy of their cleaning.
process of cleaning squid is not so complicated.The main thing in this case - to follow the rules and to adjust to the job.It is clear that for the first time will be hard for them to be cleaned, but cleaning squid easier each time.
How to clean squid?
have raw squid - burgundy color.Carcasses of squid have cartilage, head and tail with tentacles.At the tail, usually meat slightly stiffer so that the remaining part.
- starts with the head .You must take the carcass squid and examine it carefully.On the carcass should be no visible damage.Thoroughly rinse the carcass squid under cold running water.Gently pull the squid head.At the head of the entrails pulled squid.Cut off the tentacles of the squid and remove hidden jaw.The head of the squid you do not need.
- After squid pour over boiling water a
- large longitudinal cartilage - it is one of the unwanted parts of squid.Remove the cartilage is easy, but it should be done gently and carefully, to avoid damaging the squid.The next step you need to find and cut out the beak (do not be surprised at the squid also has a beak).By the way, the squid's beak like a normal bird's beak, so it is easy to find.Do the same with the eyes: they are usually just cut with a knife.After all procedures rinse the squid under cold water.
How to clean frozen squid?
Some housewives are buying frozen squid, but they also need to know how to clean.
- Take frozen squid and place them in a deep bowl.Squid Leave at room temperature for 10 minutes, so that they slightly thawed.
- Boil water in a pot and pour boiling water squid.Leave squid for 1 minute, then drain the water.You will see how the skin of squid will be curtailed.
- Rinse the squid under running water, purifying them from the rest of the skins.
- Remove the entrails and the chord (clear, solid film, which runs along the back of the squid).
- Wash carcass squid under cold running water.
- cleaned squid can be stored in the freezer and thaw them when you need to.
Buy squid better unpeeled.Usually cleaned squid were treated with boiling water, ie,subjected to heat, so when cooking their meat can be harder and drier.
choose the best squid with purple-pink skin, with no damage.If squid brownish skin, torn and cracked, then the squid repeatedly frozen and thawed.These squids better not to buy.
How to clean squid carcass?
- finger grip head squid with tentacles and gently pull it.You can get rid of the viscera.
- Remove the rigid plate, which passes through the upper back squid.To do this, gently pull the plate and remove it from the carcass of squid.
- If fresh squid, which can be easily removed from the film.Pry the film a finger and pull it from the carcass of squid.But fresh squid - a rarity in our time, so you must follow the instructions.
- Prepare 2 deep crockery.In a bowl, pour the cold water, the other - put the squid carcasses.
- Warm water in the kettle and pour over boiling water squid carcass, then quickly put the squid in a bowl of cold water.
- from a sharp drop in temperature will start peeling off the film from the carcass of squid.You will need to pull the film from the squid.Try to do it carefully so as not to damage the carcass.
- Before you cook the squid, they must be thoroughly dry.
purified from films squid meat has a delicate flavor.Squid can be cooked in different ways, they stew over low heat, stir-fried or cooked at high heat.Also, you can stuff the squid, they are usually willing in two ways: from the finished rolls and calamari fry them a little bit not grill until golden brown and put the stuffed carcass of squid to the sauce and simmer for half an hour.
squid perfectly with avocado and apples, as well as all the vegetables, so they dobalvyayut salads.
- salad with squid, garnet and Chinese cabbage
- How to cook stuffed calamari?
- How to clean the butt?
properly cleaned squid have bright taste , so friends and relatives will be delighted with your culinary skills.