to prepare a delicious lasagna, it is worth taking advantage of bechamel sauce.Flour, milk and butter are the main ingredients of the bechamel sauce.And the process of cooking is not so complicated.
lasagne prepared with a variety of ingredients, so bechamel sauce for it may be slightly different from its original composition.In order not to spoil the sauce and not to disturb the process of preparation, during cooking are all the time together.Cooking time bechamel sauce for lasagna takes 40 minutes.
How to make bechamel sauce for lasagna?
- Milk - 250 ml
- Oil - 100 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp.l.
- small onion - 1 pc.
- Take the bowl with a thick bottom and melt butter in it.
- flour before adding, be sure to ask for.Then add it to the butter and mix everything well.
- Put the resulting mixture to a small fire and hold it so 3 minutes.Then set aside.
- Onion clean.
- Milk heat to 600C.Slowly pour it into the mixture, stirring constantly.You should get a homogeneous mass.
- sauce put on a small fire, put back the onion and cook, constantly interfering in the course of 15 minutes.
- Bulb remove and strain the sauce.Then his little salt and hold on fire 3 more minutes.The sauce is ready.
original bechamel sauce for lasagna
Preparation of bechamel sauce in this recipe takes only 25 minutes.
- Flour - 100 g
- Butter - 100 g
- grated hard cheese - 1 tbsp.l.
- pepper and salt - to taste
- Milk - 100 g
- butter, remove from the refrigerator in advance, that it has managed to become softer.As soon as it becomes softer, crush it with a fork.Then sift the flour and sprinkle in it in the oil.Get a lot of stir thoroughly, so that there are no lumps.
- Now take the milk, pour into a saucepan and place on a small fire.Heat the milk, but do not let it boil.Pour the warmed milk to the mixture of butter and flour.Milk should be a good warm up, then the mixture does not appear large lumps that have long to clean up.Milk pour slowly, constantly interfering.Pour in a little, stir and repeat, so until all the milk will join.Grate cheese and add it to the milk-cream mixture.
- Then in the pan, where it was milk, pour the finished weight and put it on a small fire.Make sure that it does not boil, otherwise the taste of the sauce will not be as tasty and tender.During heating, the sauce should become thick.When he gains a good density, pepper and salt it, and then turn off the heat.Bechamel sauce for lasagna ready.
How to make bechamel sauce for lasagna with chicken?
- unsalted butter - Article 8.l.
- mushrooms - 400 g
- Garlic finely chopped - 3 tbsp.l.
- chopped onion - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - Article 0.5.
- Milk - 1 liter
- Salt - 1.5 hours. L.
- Black pepper - 0.5 hours. L.
- Spinach - 400 g
- Nutmeg 1/4 hours. L.
- cheese - 200 g
- Wash and finely chop the spinach, cheese grate.
- Wash and chop mushrooms into thin slices.Red-hot dry frying pan and place them.Fry until all the liquid has evaporated.Once it evaporates, fire, reduce to medium.Then add the butter and fry the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Wash and peel the garlic and onions.Finely chop them and put them in the pan.Fry the vegetables until they are soft and translucent.By the time it will take about 4 minutes.
- Then sift the flour and add to the pan.Stir all the wooden spatula.When flour acquire lightly brown, add to the milk in a thin stream.Now whisk the sauce with a fork.Continue whisking it until it will join all the milk, and the sauce thickens.
- When the sauce thickens, add salt, pepper, nutmeg and parmesan.All mix well and warm even for 2 minutes.Then remove from heat, let cool slightly and cover with prepared sauce cling film.
Italian recipe for bechamel sauce for lasagna
- Dried porcini mushrooms - Article 0.5.
- Jerez - 3 tbsp.l.
- Flour - 3 tbsp.l.
- cheese - 100 g
- Cream 20% - 100 ml
- White mushrooms - 300 g
- Milk - 400 ml
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Onion - 0.5 head
- Butter - 2 tbsp.l.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp.l.
- tomato paste - 100 g
- Dried porcini mushrooms soak for 20 minutes in the water.Then strain and allow to drain, put in a colander.Finely chop the mushrooms.Water with mushrooms leave.
- Garlic and onion finely chop.Cut into cubes of fresh white mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic.After 1 minute, reduce the fire and put the onions in the pan.Vegetables salt, and cover pan with a lid.From time to time they stir, and after 5 minutes, remove the lid and make the fire stronger.
- put the vegetables fresh mushrooms and season with salt again.Mushrooms cook until they are tender.Then add the dried mushrooms and pour 1.5 st.l.sherry.Once the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms will become a dark color, remove everything from the fire.
- Take a small pan and melt it in the butter over low heat.Sift the flour and add to, and put the tomato paste.Stir and simmer for 3 minutes all.
- Then pour the milk and water, the rest of the mushrooms.Bring everything to a boil and boil for 3 more minutes.Remove the pan, pour the sauce remaining sherry, put a little salt, black pepper, mushroom mixture and the grated Parmesan.All mix well.
bechamel sauce belongs to the four basic sauces, famous throughout the world.It is very simple to prepare, and its ingredients are able to find any hostess.There are several ways of making this sauce, but its components remain unchanged milk and butter.
- How to make teriyaki sauce?
- How to make cheese sauce?
- How to cook the sauce Bolognese?
- How to cook lasagna in the oven?
- How to cook lasagna in Multivarki?
himself bechamel sauce recipe was invented in the time of the Sun King Louis XIV.The sauce is perfect for a variety of dishes, highlighting and complementing the taste of the main ingredients.He also went to great Italian dish lasagna, make it even tastier.Bechamel lasagna tastes complement and make it even more refined and delicate.