There are a lot of information about, how bad the mayonnaise, which is created in an industrial environment. Whatever did not seem delicious product, it is still present flavors, stabilizers, regulators and preservatives.Therefore it is best not to buy a mayonnaise.Well, what do you do?You can cook it yourself, at home.And it turns out much tastier store!
Provence Mayonnaise on whole chicken eggs at home
- chicken egg - 1 pc
- Sunflower refined oil - 160 ml
- Mustard - 0.5 tsp
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
- Sugar - 0.5 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
In a small bowl beat the egg.Add to it salt, sugar and mustard.Mixer on low speed, beat until smooth mass.Without stopping beating mass, start adding a bowl vegetable oil, very slowly until the mayonnaise is not acquire the desired consistency.As soon as the sauce thickens, add to it lemon juice and whisk again until smooth.Ready mayonnaise, put in refrigerator to cool.
Home Provence mayonnaise in chicken yolks
- yolks - 2 pcs
- Refined sunflower oil - 130 ml
- Mustard - 0.5 tsp
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
- Sugar - 0, 5 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1-2 tsp
spread yolks in a bowl, add them mustard, salt and sugar.All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed with a mixer on small speed.When the mass has become homogeneous, literally drops begin to pour oil without stopping beating.When all the ingredients are a lot of good contact with each other, begin to pour a trickle of oil and continue whisking until then, until the mixture becomes thick.Then add the lemon juice to the sauce, stir briefly and even put to cool.
Mayonnaise children at home
- Milk - 50ml
- vegetable oil - 100 ml
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- dill, salt
pasteurized, boiled milk at room temperature poured into a container.Add the vegetable oil to it and put twenty minutes in the refrigerator.Thus we will ensure that the ingredients are better vzobyutsya.
then took weight out of the refrigerator and begin beating her blender at high speed, then add some salt, add the sliced fennel and lemon juice.Continue whisking until smooth product and the desired density.
Tips for making mayonnaise at home
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.Otherwise, mayonnaise may be whipped and stay liquid.
- instead of vegetable oil can take a mixture of sunflower oil and olive.
- When preparing mayonnaise turned out too thick , you can add a couple of tablespoons of warm water and a little whisk the sauce.
- If you want to get the usual classic mayonnaise instead of Provence, do not put it in mustard.
- Optionally, you can substitute lemon juice or apple wine vinegar.Take it from the calculation - one egg ½ to 1 tspvinegar.
- not necessarily whisk mayonnaise blender or mixer .You can use this and the corolla, once the process is delayed for a long time.
- Store mayonnaise should be ready in a hermetically sealed container in the refrigerator for no more than 4-5 days.After all, in the product are raw eggs, and they are perishable.
- You can experiment with the ingredients of mayonnaise.For this purpose one can try to add a variety of spices, seasonings and additives.For example, add crushed or chopped olives, nuts, garlic, herbs, grated cheese and lemon zest.
- To prepare mayonnaise, use only fresh eggs, it is best if they are home.
some more delicious recipes for homemade mayonnaise can be found in the article mayonnaise at home blender.
mayonnaise can be used as sauce for meat or fish dishes , make sandwiches.In addition, you can add a mayonnaise in salads such as salad Chinese cabbage, corn, kiwi, salad, salad Mimosa, or Caesar Salad.
Especially for LadySpecial . ru - Vitalina