Fatigue after prolonged physical or mental exertion is quite normal.With fatigue the body gives us to understand that he needs rest.It is a natural brake light, without which we would be working for wear.
But sometimes it does not bring the rest of the usual result, and even after a long sleep a person gets the same tired, as if he had not rested at all.Increasingly heard complaints of fatigue and decreased performance.But while the symptoms of chronic fatigue are simply ignored, in the hope that everything is normal in itself.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - What is it?
This is not some new and unknown disease.What is now called chronic fatigue syndrome has been known in the XVIII century.Then it was considered a rare disease, it developed mainly on the basis of personal insecurity and called the beautiful word "fabrikula."There are other names of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - masked depression, neurasthenia, Da Costa's syndrome.
Today the main cause of chronic fatigue syndrome becomes the pace of lif
main symptom is permanent, do not disappear even after a rest, fatigue, which occurs more than six months, in the absence of any other diseases.
There are also minor symptoms that often mark the presence of chronic fatigue syndrome:
1. Continuous low-grade fever or fever (temperature 37,1-37,30S).
2. Swollen, painful cervical and axillary lymph nodes.
3. The weakness of the whole body, low muscle tone.
4. Muscle pain, "ache" in the body, migrating joint pain.
5. Headache and nasal inflammation, as in the cold light.
6. painful reactions eyes to bright light.
7. Problems with memory, forgetfulness, difficulty remembering new information
8. poor concentration
9. The sense of emotional depression
In the early symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome resembles the flu or a cold.This interesting feature is often confusing, even doctors.Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome must be performed under the supervision of specialists, but this is unfortunately not always possible.Why is that?A good friend of mine for a long time worried about the extremely poor health and severe fatigue, within a year he had to keep the temperature above 37C were sleep disorders.My friend asked for medical help, but after all the tests were conducted and diagnosis, he was told that he is healthy, and this medical care is over.In our country, a funny situation: the network (and in scientific medical journals) is full of articles of serious professionals who with all the authority of state that chronic fatigue syndrome illness that requires treatment.However, in the clinic for such a patient will look how to malingerer.Most likely, they will say: "Tired - rest", and the whole treatment!
Salvation drowning - the handiwork of drowning!What can we oppose to chronic fatigue syndrome?
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
shrugs off illness or try to change the situation with medication, stimulants, tranquilizers, vitamins, or even unreasonable, because of any attempt to force the body to work "overtime" will have to pay their own health.First of all, you must determine the cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, it tells the way to get rid of him.
Methods for treating chronic fatigue syndrome:
- Rest is the main healing factor in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome.But the most useful active vacation: sports, nature walks, yoga restore power much better than drugs.By the way, the disease recedes after travel and leisure, which provides new and vivid impressions.
- Psychological Tricks.Anyone can come up with something of their own.Remember, a method that discovered the hero of the film "Fight Club"?Of course, going to training patients with incurable diseases - not a universal method, ie,It is not for everyone.
- ability from time to time "turned off" and look at their problems and concerns as if from outside - is invaluable in the fight against chronic fatigue syndrome.Consider, for what you sacrifice vacation and free time.Perfectionism is not conducive to mental health!Also, remember that all cases can not be undone, all the money will still be earned.
- constantly strengthen the immune and nervous system.
- Eat as little as possible of caffeine and alcohol.Alcohol creates only the illusion of energy, in fact, a depressing effect on the body.Caffeine for some time mobilizes forces that after leads to even more fatigue.Give up smoking or at least smoke as little as possible.Non-smokers should avoid second-hand smoke.
- Observe optimal for you diet.Not in any way do not fast, forget to eat, earn - the last thing.At the same time, limit consumption of fatty, heavy foods.
- Spend as little time in front of TV.This is very inefficient and even harmful way of relaxation.Try a more active methods of relaxation.
- Try to find ways of effective methods of relaxation.Try to do auto-training.
- very useful for the treatment and prevention of chronic fatigue syndrome all kinds of massage, swimming, meditation.
- Homeopathic remedies.They have the advantage, unlike other drugs, is the lack of side effects.Here are some homeopathic remedies that can be recommended to fight the manifestations of chronic fatigue syndrome.Because homeopathic remedies can be advised to "Hininum arsenikozum» (Chininum arsenicosum), «Gelsemium» (Gelsemium), «Atsidum fosforikum» (Acidum phosphoricum), as well as complex homeopathic drugs "Calm" ("Little Man" - an analog of the drug for excitable children).
- For the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome, you can use dietary supplements, for example, «Solstic Energy» (consisting of: Guarana extract, the skin of red grapes, green tea, ginseng and vitamin B complex).But any dietary supplements are an aid, a way to provide the body with extra energy and nutrients.
Especially for LadySpecial - Olga