Enrich your list of recipes noodles. These simple ways of cooking help to make the diet more varied, and create a festive menu, a huge amount of free time for classes other useful things. In addition, these recipes are perfect for those who do not eat meat.
- Ingredients : 200 g buckwheat porridge 200 grams of cheese, 100 grams of sour cream, 1 egg, 1 tbsp.Spoon stretch.oil, 1 tablespoonsugar, 50 grams of bread crumbs, salt.
- Preparation : grind curd through a sieve, mix with buckwheat porridge, then add salt, sugar, sour cream and 50 grams of egg, all mix well.In a frying pan with vegetable oil, pour the crumbs and place the prepared mixture.Now send the mixture is baked in the oven.Then you can cut the dish in pieces, arrange on plates and add sour cream.
Pshenko with pumpkin
- Ingredients : 200 grams of millet porridge, 400g pumpkin, 15 g butter, 1 tbsp.l.sugar.
- Preparation : pumpkin cut into small pieces, place in a saucepan, add the butter and leave a little put
barley meatballs with cheese
- Ingredients : 250 g barley porridge, 1 egg, 15 g butter, 50 g of cottage cheese, sour cream 40 g, 50 g bread crumbs, 1 tbsp.l.sugar.
- Preparation : cheese chop through a sieve, add the cereal, sugar, egg and mix everything evenly.From a mixture of fashion chops, drag them in bread crumbs and fry in a pan with butter until a golden brown and crispy.Arrange on a plate meatballs and serve with sour cream.
Spaghetti with almonds and anchovies
- Ingredients : 400 g spaghetti, 200 grams of anchovies, 3 cloves of garlic, 120 grams of roasted chopped almonds, 2 tbsp.l.lemon, 2 tbsp.l.anchovy oil, 10 grams of basil, salt.
- Preparation : Boil pasta until tender in boiling water and leave in a colander.Anchovies placed on a heated pan with the anchovy butter (or take other vegetable oil), add finely chopped garlic, lemon juice, chopped basil, almonds and a few minutes to extinguish.Spaghetti arrange on plates and pour over the prepared sauce.
Spaghetti with goat cheese and mint
- Ingredients : 200 g spaghetti, 100 grams of goat cheese, 60 g canned green peas, 25 grams of lemon juice, 40 g shelled walnuts, 5-6mint leaves, salt.
- Preparation : Boil the spaghetti until cooked, leave in a colander.Mint, finely chopped nuts.Cheese crush on a large grater.All the mix, add the lemon juice, peas, salt and stir again.Spaghetti put in a flat dish, top with a mixture of cheese, nuts and green peas.
- Ingredients : 400 g of white bread, 120 g of boiled carrots, 120g of boiled cauliflower, 120 g of boiled potatoes, 2 eggs, 60 g canned green peas, 60 grams of cheese, 50 gramsmargarine, salt.
- Preparation : chop the carrots and potatoes on a coarse grater, finely chopped cabbage.All the mix, add the peas (part, leaving the decoration), eggs, salt and mix again.Bread, cut into slices, cheese, chop on a grater.Bread put on a greased baking sheet, put it on the vegetable mass, cheese, garnish with pepper and bake in the oven until cooked.
strawberry French toast
- Ingredients : 200 g of white bread, 100 grams of strawberries, 60 ml apple juice, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 2 eggs, 80 grams sugar, 50 grams of bread crumbs.
- Preparation : Rinse strawberries, grind through a sieve, add sugar, apple juice, add the crumbs and mix well.Bread, cut into slices, brush with berry mixture to moisten in beaten eggs and place on heated pan with vegetable oil and fry on both sides.
casserole with bread and cherry
- Ingredients : 300 g of white bread, 250g pitted cherries, 2 eggs, 70 ml of milk, 25 g butter, 80 g sugar.
- Preparation : bread dipped in hot milk, then rub through a sieve.Beat eggs and sugar.Grated bread mix with cherry, add eggs, 25 grams of melted butter and mix well.In a heated pan with butter to put the entire mixture and place in the oven to bake.
eggs in batter
- Ingredients : 4 eggs, 1 protein, 70 grams of flour, 2 tablespoonsvegetable oil, 25 ml of milk, 10 grams of chopped dill, salt.
- Preparation : mix the flour with the milk, add salt and egg white.Boil hard boiled eggs, peel off the shell and slice them thinly.Each piece of roll in a prepared batter and place in a pan with vegetable oil and fry on both sides.Dish arrange on plates and garnish with greens.
tortillas with cheese
- Ingredients : 300 g cheese, 500 grams of boiled potatoes, 300 ml of milk, 100 grams of flour, 2 eggs, 3 tbsp.spoon stretch.oil, salt.
- Preparation : milk bring to a boil, then add the flour and stir constantly until thick finish.Potatoes grind through a sieve, chop grated cheese, eggs mixed with salt.All together mixed to obtain a homogeneous mixture.From the mixture to form a medium-sized flat cakes out onto a heated pan with oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
Cottage cheese with orange zest
- Ingredients : 200 g of cheese, 2 eggs, 120 g sour cream, 120 grams of flour, 3 tbsp.tablespoons flour, 3 tbsp.l.extensible.butter, 20 g butter, 1 tbsp.spoonful of sugar, 5 grams chopped orange peel.
- Preparation : grind curd through a sieve, add the eggs, flour, sugar and everything is evenly mixed.Combine melted butter with cream cheese and orange zest.From the resulting mixture to mold sausages, put them in a pan with hot oil and fry until crisp.Dish expanded in portions and pour sour cream.
- Ingredients : 200g cottage cheese, 3 cloves of garlic, 80 g of walnuts, 80 g of mayonnaise, 10 g dill, salt and pepper.
- Preparation : cottage cheese through a sieve grind, herbs and garlic finely chopped, chopped nuts.All mix well, season with salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Ingredients : 300 g of white bread, 2 protein, 40 g of walnuts, 80 g of apple jam, 2 tbsp.spoon stretch.oil, 20 grams of butter.
- Preparation : bread cut into slices and place on heated pan with vegetable oil and fry on both sides.Nuts finely chop, whip egg whites to form stiff peaks.The pan coat with butter, put the slices of bread, they put jam, nuts, pour the beaten egg whites on top and bake in the preheated oven.
- Ingredients : 250 g of cheese, 2 eggs, 150 grams of flour, 1 tbsp.l.semolina, 3 tbsp.l.vegetable oil, 80 g apricot jam, 1 tbsp.l.vinegar, 1 hr. l.soda, 2 tablespoons.l.sugars, almonds and salt to taste.
- Preparation : grind curd through a sieve, add the flour, semolina, eggs, sugar, salt, baking soda, slaked with vinegar, and all thoroughly.From the resulting dough to mold balls into the pan with the hot oil and fry until crisp.Balls arrange on plates, in the center of each put on a kernel of almond.Above water the jam.
Take care of your health and time with delicious recipes in a hurry!On the other simple, accessible and original recipes first and second dishes, cereals and casseroles quickly, read the article Recipes quickly.
Especially for LadySpecial. ru - Natella