Pumpkin itself is good because of the long lying it does not deteriorate, and its palatability improved.So feel free to stock up in the autumn of the pumpkin.Put it in a cool place all winter and enjoy its unique taste.But the most delicious and popular dishes of pumpkin porridge considered.A variety of them depends upon your tastes.
For those who like a pumpkin in its pure form, it is advisable to prepare a porridge dietary original.A great recipe for fasting days.
- pumpkin - 300 g
- milk - ½ cup Honey
- - 1ch.l.
- pour milk into a small saucepan, set on fire.Pumpkins are washed out, clean and cut the flesh into cubes.When the milk boil, salt it, add the pumpkin.Simmer the porridge to simmer, stirring occasionally.After 5 minutes, place 1 teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Once the fiber pumpkin are tender, the dish is ready.
pumpkin porridge of rice
Delicate combination of rice and pumpkin successfu
- Sliced pumpkin - 700 g
- Milk - 4 tbsp.
- Rice - 1st.
- Butter - 50 g Sugar
- fruits to choose from: tangerines, apples, oranges
- pumpkin cut into pieces clean out seeds and peel.Wash the pumpkin in warm water and cut into cubes.Fill the pumpkin Article 1.5.milk and cook until tender.Cool pumpkin and rub it through a sieve.
- Figure 3-4 times wash in cold water and pour the milk.After 10 minutes, add the rice and pumpkin piece of butter, sugar and salt to taste.Bring to a boil pudding and turn off.Cover the pan with a lid and hold for 10-15 minutes to steam rice.
- When serving, garnish with slices of fruit porridge.
millet porridge with pumpkin
millet porridge with pumpkin - a traditional dish, you can vary the candied fruit, raisins and various berries.
- Pumpkin -200 g
- Millet - 100 g
- Milk - 500 ml Candied
- - 50 g
- put in boiling milk, finely choppedpumpkin slices and cook for 15 minutes.
- Then put the washed millet, porridge mix, cook for another 10 minutes.Candied put 2 minutes until cooked, add salt porridge at the end.
Cooking pumpkin porridge, you will certainly have to keep in mind that the pumpkin - the winner among the vegetables on the content iron.In addition to iron, it still contains salts of potassium, calcium, magnesium, sugars, carotene, protein, fiber, vitamins B, C, E, D, PP, as well as the rare vitamin T, which affects the metabolic processes in the body.
Since the pulp from the pumpkin is considered to be light food, doctors advised her to use those with increased acidity in the stomach.This in turn promotes rapid healing of ulcers.
See also :
- Food pumpkin slimming
- How to bake a pumpkin?
- How to cook delicious oatmeal?
- How to cook millet porridge with milk?