Borsch with prunes - very tasty dish!Oriental spicy notes will please fans and vegetarian dishes, and those who are watching their figures.And if you fast, soup with prunes diversify your menu.
composition of vegetable soup
- Water - 2 liters
- Young cabbage - 150 g
- Beetroot - 1 piece
- Carrots - 1pc
- Onions - 1 pc
- Prunes - 10-15 pcs
- Zucchini young - 1pc
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc
- bunch of dill, chives
- salt, black pepper, dried basil
Cooking vegetable soup with prunes and zucchini
- cabbage, rinse with cold water, finely chop.To cabbage left bitterness put it in cold water for 20-30 minutes.
- Beets and carrots Wash, peel and cut into strips.Onions cleaned, cut into cubes.Pepper wash with warm water, clean the seeds and the stalk, finely chop.
- Prunes rinse 2-3 times with warm water, pour boiling water for 15 minutes.
- One small zucchini clear from the skins and cut into small cubes.
- Heat pan, add 1 tablespoonvegetable oil.Put the first onion, fry it a little bit.Now, add the peppe
- At this time, boil 2 liters of water.When the vegetables are ready, place them in a saucepan and cover with boiling water.Add to crumbled fennel, drain the prunes with water and also put in a pan.Add the basil soup, black pepper and salt.Bring the soup to a boil and turn off.Let sit 15 minutes it.When serving, garnish with green onions.
- How to cook Ukrainian borscht?
- How to cook beetroot?
- How to make soup with red?