Pregnancy - one of the most memorable and important events in the life of every woman.Female body - an amazing thing, because he can tell you the best time for conception.In reproductive age in the middle of each cycle is released from the ovary mature egg, which can arise a new life (a process called ovulation).There are many tips on how to get pregnant for sure, observing that you can achieve what you want.
How can I quickly get pregnant?
Most women ask themselves the question - "Why I want to get pregnant, but does not work?".In this there are many reasons, each they are strictly individual.To quickly get pregnant, you will have to follow a few simple tips.If you did everything right, but still can not get pregnant, it is necessary to consult a doctor.Perhaps the problem lies in any disease.
- medical examination.Before you start to engage in conceiving a child should be examined by a doctor.Take all the tests, make US and get advice from a gynecologist about prenatal vitamins that contain fol
- Stick cycle.Every woman needs to know your cycle and best days to conceive.The optimum time of fertilization - ovulation.To determine its terms, there are many methods: the calendar, test and ultrasound monitoring.
- poses.There are myths that say that there are special postures that will help to get pregnant.This is not so.Conception can occur in any position and does not need to spend searching for the right time.
- Rest after sex.Experts advise to rest 20 - 30 minutes after sex.At this time, you can just lie down in the bed, with no need to raise your legs up, as advised in many magazines and books.
- Do not overdo it with sex.Constant intimate contact during ovulation does not always increase the chances of conception.With frequent ejaculation activity and sperm quality decreases.Experts advise men at the time of conception are not to wear tight clothes, do not wear a cell phone in the groin area and reduce visits to the bath and sauna.
- relieves stress.If you are constantly nervous and under stress, your chances of conceiving are minimized.Therefore, before conception should protect themselves from negative emotions and stress.As often as possible to relax and rest.
- Healthy lifestyle.Be sure to go in for sports, but do not overdo workouts, otherwise there is the likelihood that problems will begin with ovulation.The best option of physical activity will be a half-hour of aerobic exercise, jogging or walking trails.Most walk and emptied.Proper diet and a special diet and certain foods can help you get pregnant faster.
- sure to get rid of bad habits.Quit drinking and smoking.Nicotine and alcohol are not only detrimental to the health of the child, but also reduce fertility.It is desirable that your partner also give up bad habits - so the possibility of conception increase by several times.
- Can you get pregnant the first time?
- How to maintain early pregnancy?
Products for quick conception
There is a list of products for men and women who help to get pregnant.Before conception, doctors advise a girl closer to his ideal weight.This weight must be determined by one skilled in the various tests.Under or over weight gain may adversely affect the child's conception.
If you want to get pregnant, be sure to include in your diet the following products:
- Fish and seafood, steamed;
- Fresh fruits and vegetables;
- olive and sunflower oils;
- Legumes: chick peas, peas, beans, lentils, soy, beans, etc .;
- lean meat, cooked in the oven or steamed;
- Low-fat dairy products.
At the time of conception, you have to completely eliminate from your diet fast food, pizza, soft drinks, spicy, fatty and smoked dishes, as well as high-calorie confectionery.
your partner at the time of conception, too, should follow a certain diet.The basis of man's diet should be the following products:
- lean meat, steamed, grilled or in the oven;
- Fresh fruits and vegetables;
- potatoes (not fried).You can bake, boil and mash and cook casseroles;
- Whole grain crops: oats, corn, brown and brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat, wheat, etc .;
- Foods rich in vitamin C: rose, kiwi, black currant, sweet peppers, broccoli, cabbage, strawberries, oranges, lemons, tangerines, grapefruit, garlic, horseradish, spinach, cranberries;
- foods rich in zinc.To maintain healthy sperm a man should eat about 15 mg of zinc daily.It is contained in the following products: lean beef, raspberries, figs, sea fish, milk, refined rice, beets, asparagus, tomatoes, nuts, cocoa, egg yolks, beans, peas, seafood, flour, meat, chickens and rabbits, etc..
These products improve the quality of sperm and increase the chances of getting pregnant by 40 percent.
Motherhood - it is one of the most important stages in the life of any woman, to which must be carefully prepared.Some women get pregnant right away, others need time.To quickly conceive a baby, you need to adhere to the rules, to regularly check their health.Also, the possibility of pregnancy depends on the health of your partner.