Mascara is used in day and evening makeup.Also, some girls just tint lashes without using shadows, eyeliner or eyeliner.In any case, without any makeup mascara will remain incomplete.
Sometimes it happens that we do not like the lies mascara on the lashes.Someone ink is the same as ours, and his eyes look simply stunning: the lashes are long, curved, one to one.
How to paint eyes mascara to cilia are not stuck together?
For many women, the problem of clumping lashes is almost in the first place.And who's nice to see lumps on the eyelashes or the effect of rare but very "thick" eyelashes?
- Ink is applied at the last moment , as the completion of make-up.Only then will you be able to keep the lashes such as make up, for a long time.
- Make-up artists, and many women use this trick: before applying mascara lightly powdered with eyelashes .Thereafter, ink is applied more evenly, reduces the risk of sticking together several times, and the cilia are more beautiful and lush.
- course, carcass quality h
- any brand new ink may be too bright or even watery, so before its application to the eyelashes, mascara should be well wiped with a brush, leaving only a small amount.
- old ink tends to dry .Perhaps the reason for lumps on your lashes - in this.
How to apply mascara on the lashes?
- Sit near the mirror or take a small mirror.
- Open mascara.The peculiarity of the modern mascara is that it opens the rotating movements, and also has a brush bristles in a spiral.This is done in order to brush mascara at the opening could get enough ink.With the new mascara brush about necessarily wipe the stopper.
- Mark outlines coloring eyelashes. Lightly apply mascara on the tips of the lashes.Move the brush in different directions, not just upward from the nose to it, and also to make the rotational movement.
- Dip the brush into the tube in a spiral motion. Many women at this stage make the mistake of dipping the brush in a straight line to collect ink. It would be best if you close and open again mascara , because brush in this case makes the right moves and dials the required number of carcasses.Excess mascara on the brush clean with the help of the limiter.
- now well paint the lashes from root to tip .Eyelashes color, moving from the nose to the ears, that is, from the inner corner of the eye to the outside.However, many women are used to do this in the opposite direction.An important role is not playing.It is only important high bend eyelashes during the application and do not just brush upward movement, but in opposite directions.
- not apply mascara multilayer . to create a smooth, separated and beautiful eyelashes mascara needs to be applied in two layers.
- Close mascara , dropping the brush moves in a spiral.This is necessary to maintain the shape of the brush.
applying mascara depending on the structure of eyelashes
Beauty beaded eyelashes depends on their structure. Many women realize that the same mascara on the eyelashes will look different for them and their friends.Therefore, there are little secrets for applying mascara, depending on the structure of the eyelashes.
- At strongly curved eyelashes before applying mascara makeup artists recommend to comb the lashes.After applying mascara and comb your cilia.
- For rigid and short eyelashes use lengthening mascara.Put it in two or three layers.And after the release eyelashes with a special brush.
- For rare eyelashes using bulk ink.Proceed as in the previous case.
That's all the advice that, how to paint eyelashes mascara .Do not forget that mascara should be changed every four months, after this period, it dries up and leaves lumps.Do not mix different types of ink, even though they are the same color.You can not apply a coat of lengthening mascara and a layer of bulk.Makeup artists strictly prohibited to do so!
Pick cilia for their one and only mascara and use it consistently.Now you know exactly how to use it to create a expressive, well-separated cilia !Small female cunning of this article will help you become more attractive!
- How to visually enlarge the eyes?
- Alerana for eyelashes: reviews
- reviews carcasses Meybelin
- semi-permanent mascara: reviews