to classic French pastries are delicious and air bagels, better known as croissants .They are usually made from puff pastry and served in the morning for coffee, milk or tea.Croissants can be prepared with the different fillings: chocolate, cheese, fruit.Every housewife can select the recipe to your liking.
How to cook a delicious croissants in the home?
- Flour - 350 g of fresh yeast
- - 30 g
- Milk - 250 ml
- Butter - 280 g
- Sugar - 4 hours. L.
- Sol - 2 h. L.
- Lemon juice - 0.5 hours. L.
- Honey - 1 tbsp.l.
- Start with the dough preparation.Mix the flour with lemon juice and butter.On paper, the square shape of the oil and store it in the refrigerator.
- heat the milk and dissolve the yeast in it, roll in sugar and salt, pour the honey.Add the mass is cooked in batter.Dough stir until a smooth, homogeneous mass.
- Then roll out the dough into a square 20 cm wide. Remove the butter from the refrigerator.Diagonal spread it on the dough.Roll dough into an envelope
- resulting dough roll in the shape of a rectangle.Fold it two free ends to the center, mentally divide the dough into 3 parts.After that, cover with foil and place the dough for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Then again, roll out dough, fold it back portions, cover with foil and store in the fridge for half an hour.Repeat so again.After the third time the dough to cool for 2 hours.
- Now roll out the dough and cut it into triangles.Dough is rolled out not too thin, it is best to 5 cm thick. Thin dough will not rise during baking .
- Ready croissants leave in a warm place for 20 minutes.Then coat them with egg yolk diluted with water.Croissants put in a preheated oven 18 0C.The cooking time is 30 min., Bake them until a golden brown.
recipe for croissants with cheese at home
Croissants with cheese are perfect for morning tea or cocoa .They can be prepared using ready flaky pastry.This will help save time and effort and quickly cook a wonderful dessert.If croissants were prepared the day before, they can be warmed in the microwave, and they again become fresh and lush.
- Ready flaky pastry - 300 g
- Milk - Article 1.5.
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.A small portion of cooked cheese aside, he will need later.
- finished dough thaw, roll out and cut into long triangles.Put on a wide part of the cheese 1 tbsp.l.and wrap the dough in the form of roll.
- Preheat oven to 2200S and place the dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- After 20 minutes, remove the sheet, brush the top with a brush croissants milk, lightly sprinkle with cheese.Put the pan back into the oven until the cheese is dissolved, and the crust is toasted.Ready-made croissants, you can immediately apply to the table.
recipe for croissants with peach, ham and cheese croissants
can cook almost any filling to your taste.Quite popular today and is quite unusual recipe croissants with ham and peach.
- Peach - 1 pc.
- hard cheese - 30 g
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.l.
- Yesterday croissants - 5 pcs.
- mustard - 1 tbsp.l.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parma ham - 100 g
- vinegar - 1 ch. L.
- Preheat oven to 1800S.Make an incision along the croissants, but not completely.Put them on a baking sheet, removing a bit, and put on a few minutes in the oven.
- Mix the vinegar, mustard, oil, spices.All mix thoroughly.
- Slice thinly cheese, peach and remove the bone cut into thin slices.
- Remove the hot croissants and grease them dressing.On one half put the ham, the second - the cheese and peach slices on top.
- halves of croissants, connect and put in a hot oven.
croissants with chocolate filling in the home
Family tea can cook delicious croissants with chocolate filling , which will please both adults and children.
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Dry yeast - 11 g
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar - 30 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Butter - 300 g
- zest of half a lemon
- To prepare the dough, take a bowl and pour the flour and yeast there.Then heat the milk and add to the sugar, place 50g butter, lemon and egg.All mix thoroughly.The dough should get soft and elastic.Roll it into a ball, place into a bowl, cover with a clean towel and store in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- butter cut into thin strips.Arrange food on the tape and roll, then remove for 20 minutes in the freezer.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle with a thickness of 2 cm. The oil, remove from foil and place in the middle of the rectangle.The free edges of the dough, wrap the center so as to form an envelope.Then roll out to a thickness of 1 cm. Visually divide the dough into three parts and wrap the edges to the center.Cover the dough with foil and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Then roll out the dough into a thin strip, fold the two free portions to the middle again, wrap in foil and store again for 30 minutes in the freezer.Repeat all the steps again.
- Then again, roll the dough, making 8 mm thick.Cut dough with a knife into triangles.They have reason to be less than the height at 2 p.
- Put in the center of the triangle a few pieces of chocolate dough and roll into a tube.Duct bend in the shape of a crescent.Cover the baking sheet of special paper and place it on a croissant.Croissants grease milk.
- oven to warm 1800S.Bake croissants until they acquire a golden color.
Croissants are traditional French pastries mistresses. Usually they are served to the table for breakfast, but also during the day croissants can be a wonderful treat , especially if you have guests.
Croissants is not so difficult to prepare , as it might seem at first.Bon Appetit!
Especially for LadySpecial . ru - Yulia