Often when buying a product we are interested in only their taste, but the food - it is also a medicine, so you need to remember about the benefits of products.Probably not in the world a man who would not know about the benefits of fish. Salmon is one of the most valuable representatives of the salmon family.
Red fish is very tasty, it is even called "the fish that you can not mess up," but in addition to wonderful taste, it is also very useful. Salmon is rich in minerals, unsaturated fats, omega -3 fatty acids, proteins and vitamins. That all these properties salmon make it an indispensable product for people looking after their health, beauty and weight.
present you some recipes simple and tasty dishes of salmon cooked in Multivarki.
Steam salmon in Multivarki
whole process of preparation of this remarkable fish takes quite a bit of time, but the result certainly will please you and your family.
- Salmon - 300g
- Sour cream - 30 g
- Assorted vegetables - 250 g
- Water - 250 ml
- Salt, pepper, spices
- Rybka to wash and cut off her pelt.
- Salmon salt and pepper and optionally add spices and dipped in sour cream.Give fish marinated for half an hour.
- Pour water into multivarku and place a container for steaming.
- Put the steam capacity of fish and vegetables.Vegetables can be anything, to your taste (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms or beans).A mixture of vegetables you can cook yourself, or buy frozen at the store.Whatever vegetables you choose, be sure to add salt before cooking them.
- After the products were in Multivarki, close the lid and turn on the mode "Steaming".Set the timer for 15 minutes, and click "Start".
- That's all!Simple, fast, and most importantly, tasty and healthy.
soup Salmon Multivarki
following recipe - it surprisingly tender and tasty soup of salmon .
- Fresh salmon - 500 g
- Potatoes - 500 g
- Fresh tomatoes - 500 g
- Leek - 2-3 stalk
- carrot - 200 g
- Cream 11%fat - 500 ml
- Butter - 10-15 g
- spices, salt and pepper - to taste
- carrots, potatoes, onions, peel and cut into cubes.
- make cuts tomatoes, pour boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes, remove the peel and cut into cubes, too.
- In Multivarki set the "Soup / steamer" (25 minutes), in butter fry the onions, then carrots, then put the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- fried vegetables pour hot water (2 L) and bring to a boil, then add the potatoes and cook for another 8 minutes.
- When the potatoes are tender, put the salmon and pour cream.Cook for another 5 minutes.
- salt, pepper and season with your favorite spices.
- immediately bring to the table.
- Our wonderful soup is ready!Try it, and it will become a frequent visitor to your menu.
other soup recipes Salmon look at How to cook soup with salmon ?.
Baked salmon with cheese in Multivarki
Salmon cooked in this recipe, like the most discerning palate. Taste is a surprisingly bright and at the same time gentle.
- Fresh salmon - 700-800 g
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Sour cream - 100 g
- Mayonnaise - 100g
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Fresh tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Salmon clean, wash and cut into slices.
- Onions cleaned from the husk and chop half rings
- mayonnaise and sour cream mixed in equal proportions.
- Tomato wash and slice them thinly
- cheese grate.
- Set Multivarki mode "Roasting".Onions fried in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
- On zazolotivshiysya onions put the pieces of fish on top put slices of tomato, salt and pepper, and add seasonings to taste.
- fish and vegetables prepared to fill our sauce of mayonnaise and sour cream and sprinkle with half the grated cheese.
- Close the lid and set the "Quenching" for 1 hour.
- chopped greens.
- 10 minutes before end of cooking salmon sprinkled with remaining cheese and herbs.
See also: How to cook hake in Multivarki?
Plus cooking in Multivarki is that you can experiment with the ingredients as you want, each time coming up with something new.For example, add the mushrooms and potatoes, and get a good main dish, substitute sour cream or mayonnaise and low-fat yogurt, add the onion instead of green beans and eliminate cheese, and a wonderful meal for dieters ready.You can even replace the salmon another more inexpensive fish.
not limit a flight of fancy, create your own unique recipes, and your dish will turn out different every time, but always consistently delicious.