Step photo Serbian bread recipe "pogachitse" from the magazine f-Journal.Ru
resembles a flower, Serbian bread "Pogachitse" - an example not only beautiful,but very tasty, delicate air of homemade cakes.Oiled "petals" become thin creamy flavor, dry and not easily separated from each other - is in the hands of a complete hunk.
Such appetizing hlebushek will be a success and a picnic, and ordinary lunch, dinner, and at the festive table.And the simplicity of preparation will surprise and delight both lovers of cooking.
- milk - 250 ml;
- dry yeast - 11 g;
- flour - 400 g;
- salt - 1 ch. L .;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.L .;
- eggs (yolk) - 1 pc .;
- butter - 80 g;
- sesame seeds - 1-2 tbsp.l.
stepwise process of making
1. milk is heated to a warm state, add yeast, salt, sugar and a couple tablespoons of flour - mix and leave to stand for 20 minutes to start the fermentation process.
2. The bubbling yeast composition of the parts to pour the remaining flour and knead the doug
3. Each bun roll out with a rolling pin into a flat, round cake with an approximate diameter of 12 cm, dip in melted beforehand and then chilled butter.
4. after oil "bath" tortillas add up lap in heat-resistant container.
5. completely fill in a circle shape, give semi-finished product the next 20 minutes proofing.
6. increased in volume "flower" lubricates diluted in water with egg yolk and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.Serbian Bake bread at 190 degrees 25-30 minutes.Periodically check the level of preparedness, punctures a wooden skewer.
7. Ready Serbian bread cover with a towel completely cool, remove from the liquid.Served as a thick soup, pickle and broths, vegetable soups.
this pastries do without a knife, breaking off confidently rosy "petal" fragrant bread.