Step by step recipe delicious sausages in the test from the magazine f-Journal.Ru
Homemade pastries - perfect for a cozy evening with your favorite households, as beautiful and delicious muffinson the table, complemented by aromatic tea, create a pleasant and friendly atmosphere.After preparing the yeast dough and filling out their usual hot dogs, you can create a delicious and simple dish that will please both adults and children.
homemade scones with sausages - a great alternative to purchase baked goods, because food prepared at home, it turns economical and delicious!
- Milk - 130 ml
- Chicken egg - 1 pc.
- Flour - 250 g
- Salt - ½ tsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.spoon
- Butter - 50 g
- Dry yeast - 2 tsp.
- Sesame (to decorate)
- Sausages - 9-10 pc.
Step by step recipe photos
1. start with test.Yeast is put into a deep bowl of warm milk.
2. There also Pour salt and sugar.Whisk vigorously whisk until completely dissolved in the milk of all ingredients.
3. melt the butter over medium heat, cool, and then pour in the milk.There also add the egg.
4. small portions to pour in a bowl the flour, mixing soft dough.
5. Remove the bowl in a warm place to yeast dough increased in volume.This will require approximately one hour.
6. further divide coming up the dough into small pieces (should get about 9-10 pieces).
7. showered the surface of the table with flour, roll out dough pieces into thin cakes.On one side is placed sausage, and a second edge with a sharp knife cut into 5-6 strips.
8. sausage wrap first "solid" test, and then make out the stripes.Gently zaschipyvaem strips below to does not lose its shape during baking.According to this principle form the rest of the buns.
9. Cover the blank with a towel, give stand 20 minutes Then bake at 180-190 degrees until tender (about 30-35 minutes).To pastries acquired golden brown, it is recommended before sending the oven grease each bun with egg yolk.As decorations can overwhelm the dough sesame.
10. Finished rolls with sausages Let cool slightly.Make tea, and then invite household to the table!Bon Appetit!