carcasses there have an amazing ability to dry up at the most inopportune moment.And this happens even to those which to end of life is still very, very far away.Unfortunately, did not prevent drying out, but the return ink to "life" is quite simple.
In fact, there are not many tools that can be used without harm to the funds, as well as for their own health, to dilute the ink.Before you figure out how to revive the makeup, make sure that your eyes are safe.After all, any means is used only if you are sure that you do not have an allergic reaction to it.
If you realize that you have tried all of the means and the ink remained unfit for normal use, most likely, it just ended, and it remains only to throw it and buy a new one.
way, you will remember that since the opening of ink can be used only during the three months ?It does not matter, you have time to spend it entirely or not.After all, with a long-term use in the medium accumulates huge quantity of microbes, which can severely damag
How to dilute ink
Even before you start to revive means, read, what it consists of.For example, if some of the components present paraffin, which means that for the return of its original properties carcasses will be enough just to put it in a glass of hot water, and after a few minutes of her time there, shake well.
Most often, after such a simple procedure to the carcass again returned its old features and she begins to paint eyelashes perfectly.But if the wax is not among the components have to use one of the following recipes.
- Dilution water Plain water.This is the simplest, but quite effective means.Only here the water is added is not simple, and boiled.Just inside the tube drip a few drops of it and a good shake.Note that this method is better not to use the girls who have very sensitive eyes.After all the water - an ideal environment for the development of pathogenic flora, which causes a lot of irritation.In addition, the water gives a very short-term effect, it is possible that you have to plant it so that every time before use.
- liquid makeup remover.This tool is also manifested itself quite well.In an ideal situation, the development, mascara and make-up remover for the vehicle to be one company, but it is absolutely not necessary.
- natural oils.These include jojoba oil, almond oil and peach pits.Note that a few drops will not do for the composition of the carcass is nothing wrong, but is too much oil can turn into a means of incomprehensible and totally unnecessary substance.So watch out for the amount of oil that you add.
- liquid for contact lenses liquid for contact lenses.If you have at home undue means, you can safely use it in order to dilute the dried mascara.Here there is one point which can not boast of no other proposed remedy - elimination of an allergic reaction.After all, the composition of the liquid lens is almost completely identical to that of our tears.
- Drops for eyes.Everything is as beautiful as the previous tool - no allergies and unpleasant sensations.Moreover, drops for sensitive eyes exclude any irritation or other unwanted effects.
- Black tea.Yes, you did not seem "!It perfectly helps to return the carcass to its former texture.Here there is only one condition: the tea should be pretty sweet, and stir well.You only have to add in a tube with a pair of ink droplets of tea and dip into it the whole brush.Always make sure that a number of "solvent" you pour into the facility.You do not want to spoil it even more?
do not use for breeding carcasses
should be noted that the female sex has always been a very, very inventive, sometimes so much so that fordilution used carcasses rather harmful substances.
most frequent option dilution of dried ink - spit on the brush.Yes, there is even nothing to say ... I guess women just never thought about the enormous number of various bacteria live in our saliva.
Less frequent, but equally original way - adding to the tube of mascara cologne spirits or brandy.Each of these products can cause severe allergies and even burn the delicate mucous membranes of the eyes.Also, do not use, and vegetable oil.
In general, no matter what method of "reviving" the dried mascara you choose, remember that it does not have any damage to your eyes.Perhaps it is better not to risk it and buy a new tool.