very important to understand that the carcass shelf life is very different from the expiry date.Sometimes means indicate just two options: the time after which the ink will be used is hazardous to health and the time that means can be operated after the first autopsy.Let us examine in more detail.
Always on each product should be listed expiration date, and mascara there can be no exception.There are some types of designation shelf life:
- the date of manufacture and the date by which funds should be used.There's nothing to consider do not have to, everything is clear;
- date of manufacture is not specified, but it is the last day of the period of use.If he was even do not try to use the tool;
- indicate the time and date of manufacture, after which the ink becomes unusable.
If the means for a long time lay in your cosmetic bag, be sure to check, not whether it has expired term of use.Do not expired?Then you know that to paint her eyes can be used only if the vehicle has never been opened
most common term use and storage of carcasses indicated on the tube and the designated number and the letter M. The figure shows how many months means you can useafter you open it.
Even if you have printed ink only a week ago, but you can see that the shelf life has expired, dispose of it without hesitation.Because otherwise you can greatly hurt your eyes.Believe me, it is better to spend the extra money on a new facility than to fight for the health of their own eyes.
usually considered that the optimal duration of use of the carcass after its opening - three months.Then, in the medium accumulates a huge amount of bacteria that use it becomes downright dangerous.If suddenly, even before the end of the three months you have noticed that you have showed signs of ocular infection, forget the mascara altogether.At least until such time as your eyes are not fully recover.
have dry carcass shelf life is much longer, that is about a year.Still, it is best not to use it for more than the first six months.
However, not all is based only on the dates written on the tube.If you see that the ink began to dry up strongly, and even crumble, it says that there were first signs of its unsuitability.Of course, you can restore it, but use only harmless methods.
If you realize that the carcasses appeared completely incomprehensible and unpleasant odor, has changed its consistency - must stop its further use.
How to store mascara
This tool is the most perishable of all cosmetic products.But the very term "exploitation" of the carcass depends on how well you apply it:
- The tube should never be based on the heat or cold, or just under direct sunlight.The best place to store - or bedside locker.Wrong way - to keep all cosmetics in the bathroom, from excessive moisture, it begins to deteriorate very much.
- Always check that the tube was closed as tightly as possible, just so it will not get unwanted air.
- not wipe the excess mascara on the edge of the tube, it is better remove the excess with a clean paper towel.Otherwise dried mass does not give seal the bottle gets into the large amount of air, which will shorten the normal use of the funds.
The most important rule when storing ink - do not be afraid to throw out spoiled and old.It will come out cheaper to buy a new vehicle than to treat the eyes from the effects of an expired product.