Each meeting of the New Year is painfully similar to the previous one: the bustle of the New Year's Eve, kilograms salads, rivers of champagne, the president's speech, explosions of firecrackers at the window, universal gluttony, and then coasting fatigueand aching head on January 1st.Hello, "happiness" - the morning of the New Year!
For many people this festive ritual repeated consistently, while others are looking for diversity.For example, thinking about how to celebrate the New Year on the train.
connoisseurs, not just specifically departing on December 31 in the path of the railway to celebrate the New Year, often give advice to beginners.
To make your trip was "one hundred percent", make a travel plan in advance, prepare the necessary attributes and tickets.In addition, it is necessary to consider some rules:
- Choose an interesting destination to not have to immediately go back.City tour, visiting interesting cultural and historical attractions will bri
- purchasing tickets, choose a departure time between 19 and 23 hours.This is very convenient, as the expectation of the New Year at midnight will not last long.In addition, you can slowly unpack, coupe decorate Christmas crafts and cover with a festive table.
- first of January is considered the best time of arrival from 5 to 8 am.Celebrate the New Year on the train, you can manage to get some sleep and come at a time when it is convenient to live in a hotel or to visit relatives.If, moreover, there is a desire to save money in the New Year round, you can choose the seat of youth hostels - hostels.These facilities akin to a student dormitory and living in them does not burden the family budget.The network of hostels nowadays is just beginning to develop, so the list and addresses of such institutions can be clarified in advance on the Internet.
- Expect that your destination will be no further 7-11 hours away from their hometown.
- Railway ticket office on the day of departure often reduce ticket prices by half.However, depending on the direction, you can not have one week to find a ticket with absolute value.For example, the capital of our country in the glorious city of St. Petersburg to buy tickets need to 10-14 days, otherwise we will have to give up the trip.
How many people are traveling in your car or coupe?
Even December 31 trucks sit completely different people, and they ride, each on its cause.The main cohort of passengers to this day are those who could not go before.Most students go home for the holidays, or returning from travel experts.They rarely think about how to celebrate New Year in a train rather look forward to a joyful meeting with your loved ones.But with pleasure to support the company and, together with other passengers create a festive mood noisy.
Experts say that a few years ago on the train from Moscow to the capital of Belarus rode a total of 12 people.Unthinkable, but true.They all assembled in one car, met and had a noisy, happy holiday.And the trains from Moscow to St. Petersburg, in any year December 31 stuffed to capacity.
What does the New Year's Eve to you on the train?
The guides say that there are three types of passengers, celebrate the New Year on the train:
- There are travelers who do not even know how much fun, festive can find this magical date.So they go to bed in advance.The rest will have to respect their opinion and find a compromise: for example, to gather in a friend, a gay car.
- Other - roughly celebrate: having fun, drinking, eating, singing, watching the president's speech on the pre-stored up mini TV or Internet TV.They can even dress up in costumes with festive tinsel and walk through the cars with congratulations.Some employees-railroad arrange a Christmas program right on the train.
- third type of passengers - the most restless.They are ready to brawl until the morning, making it difficult to rest all such travelers often calm the police detachment staff and train crews.
There is a pattern: in the nearly empty train passengers are always a few vengeance celebrate the New Year, and in full - much quieter.
How to prepare?
are going to celebrate New Year in a train, in advance take care of refreshments.Purchased products on the occasion of the platforms can cause poisoning, and food in the restaurant car can essentially empty your wallet:
- Stock up on cooler bag and avoid perishable food.
- Pack food containers in a couple of salads, a little snack, sandwiches, champagne and fresh fruit.For marching conditions similar range would be sufficient.Avoid salads with mayonnaise and smoked snacks - they can turn into reality the prospect of being in the hospital waiting room.
Prepare to take a cheap Christmas attributes - snowflakes out of paper on the windows, on the shelves of tinsel with mounts, a couple of balloons and a small fir twig on the table for decoration and aroma of pine needles.
Celebrate the New Year in a train can be together with your loved ones by purchasing a whole coupe and arranging a romantic dinner.The cozy holiday with a magical night you will remember for a long time.
good company and cheerful holiday spirit - the key to this exciting adventure.Then you do not have to miss a party to the banal and only think how to celebrate New Year in the train.